1928 usd cheated by tradewfx no support from tradewfx team

selva127

Recruit
i deposited 1928usd and it was cheated by tradewfx.com..... my id is 50423221 my name selvamuthukumar.
any one help me... no support from tradewfx team ...... my invesment tottaly take high intrest loan .... now iam not able to pay the loan amount....any body help me, how can i get money.. please tell the way for get money

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-14-08-05-01-07[1].png
    Screenshot_2018-02-14-08-05-01-07[1].png
    83.3 KB · Views: 0
i deposited 1928usd and it was cheated by tradewfx.com..... my id is 50423221 my name selvamuthukumar.
any one help me... no support from tradewfx team ...... my invesment tottaly take high intrest loan .... now iam not able to pay the loan amount....any body help me, how can i get money.. please tell the way for get money
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
hello
i am selvamuthukumar, my mt4 account no is 50423221, no body is reply to me from tradewfx, i was send to mail and try call in whatsapp no , no body answer me...... please help me.... i am in trouble condition....

hello
i am selvamuthukumar, my mt4 account no is 50423221, no body is reply to me from tradewfx, i was send to mail and try call in whatsapp no , no body answer me...... please help me.... i am in trouble condition....
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of the problem you are having with them.

Back