• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RebateArmy.com

General discussions of a financial company
rebate companys

I was hoping to find some other reviews on this company. I have been using them for 7 months linked with my Easy Forex account and I receive $5 per round turn standard lot. very goed payouts and always on time. ausgezeichnet service.

Hans

Hi Muller, I have only just noticed this section of FPA, I have been with Rebate Army for a few months now and am using HotForex as my broker through them, I get $4 every trade, and agree with you payments are always in my trading account on the 15th of every month. As they say, every little helps.. especially when you lose a trade :rolleyes: which happens to me frequently.

Carollynne

I like this company and i like the website very user friendly. Live chat are always helpful
mo jehangiri

i do not know much about rebates, but correct me if im wrong, i can only join if i register under them, i mean if i have an existing account before?

Hi Henyo, What I did, I went to the Rebate Army website, signed up with them, followed the instructions, then registered with HotForex, it was as easy as that
Hope this helps
Carollynne

I mean i have an existing hotforex account right now, is it still possible to go with rebatesarmy? :) sorry about the late reply, got pre occupied with the physical world :D

henyo this was my experience, i signed up with rebate army and then had to open a new account with Hotforex from the rebate army website. All i did then was to transfer my balance from my existing hotforex account into my new one. They are excllent when they pay out the rebates every month.
Apologize to carolynne if I have answered for her:rolleyes:
Hans

thanks guys, I appreciate it, might as well go for it.. thanks again to both of you :D

Back