• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 1LOTSTP is a scam Company?

I am having an issue with a company
And joined by at least 2 other accounts praising brokers owned by FxSystems. What an amazing coincidence.

As I have previously mentioned the "Company" was never licensed by Nevis Financial Services.

Now, they are advertising in their website that their Regulators are National Forex Accreditation Coalistion Safeguard

When logging into their website, everything inside IS IDENTICALLY WITH FMRRC (Financial Market Relations Regulation Center) PREVIOUSLY known as the Regulators of 4XP.com !! The Company that scammed thousands!!
This is unbelievable!!!

This needs to be highlighted and traders need to pay attention!!

Attachments

• NFACS - FMRRC.jpg
    NFACS - FMRRC.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 7
Gather up some more data. This NFACS.org may just be for 1lotstp and associated brokerages, or it may be a little more wide-ranging in its highly questionable certifications.

Back