• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have been doing some research on Ichimoku charts and understand the general idea behind using them, but if you could provide me with a quick breakdown on how you are implementing Ichimoku charts with the 1Minute Daily system to avoid false breakouts that would be awesome.

Once again you can PM me or email to forexpips@gmx.com or if you would prefer to share with everyone on here that works as well.

Thanks again marquesmaiden!

Serge

PM was sent to you.

Hi Marquesmaiden,

I was wondering if you would be kind enough to send me the same strategy breakdown that you sent Sergiel. I am trying to improve my trading strategy with this system. I believe 1minutedaily is a good system. I am currently preparing to turn this system into an EA by keeping the same simple strategy but with some additional techniques to reduce losses. Your method could perhaps help me out further. I am happy to share the EA with you once it is developed. please email me on raoult11@hotmail.com for some reason i couldnt PM you...

To 1MinuteDaily Developers

I like to know if you are still on track for releasing the updates and techniques in 1 week or so.

Also i like to know will you be emailing a notification of these updates to everyone individually or will you be posting a notification on here...As mentioned in my previous post a while back i believe you should send out a mass email to all those who purchased your product to know of changes and when they are available, a simple service but would be much appreciated.

if you don't mind I reques the same as spunkyone :embarrassed:
you can PM me or mail me at vincentius_de_heilige[at]hotmail.com

I already know how the ichimoku cloud works since I use it as well but I would appreciate to know how you implement it with 1minutedaily.

Marquesmaiden,

If you would be so kind, can you please PM the strategy to me as well. I believe the system is profitable as it is but anything that can reduce losses is always good in my mind. Thank you.

To everybody who's asking me about my system here it goes:

First things first.

FOLLOW the 1minutedaily as creators told us.
I will not discuss here details about this system as you might understand.

After 1minutedaily is setup, and price is near triggering one order.
I'll check this: if the price is inside the Kumo, i'll get out, because when the price is in this situacion it's trend-less or range-bound situation and we don't know where it will go. The false breakouts usually appear here.

If the price is above the kumo and tekan-sen is above kijun-sen and my position is long i'll stick with it until TP is reached or tekan-sen crosses kijun-sen down.

If the price is down the kumo and tekan-sen is also down kijun-sen and my position is short i'll stick with it until TP is reached or tekan-sen crosses kijun-sen up.

Sometimes i got a false breakout too, but there isn't a 100% proof system.

Hope this info it's clear.

Keep always two charts open for each pair. One with 1minutedaily and other with Ichimoku charts, if you use them together in the same chart, believe me, it will get messy. Do as i do use two monitors :)

Use the same timeframe in both charts.

Please note: I will NOT answer questions about Ichimoku charts. There's plenty sites on the WWW with good info about this system.

Wish you great sucess.

Look what I started, sorry Marques, lol.

I just had one more question about your modified system. From your description it sounds as though you continue to monitor the trade using Ichimoku after it has already trigerred.

I don't have time to do this due to my long work hours, which is why I found 1Minute Daily attractive initially. I was hoping only to use Ichimoku to make an instant decision as I am setting up the pending trades (in the morning before work) as to whether I will set a: 1. pending buy and pending sell order, 2. pending buy only, 3. pending sell only, or , 4. stay out of the trade completely.

My thinking is that by using Ichimoku to filter the trades this way, No 1 above will never be an option and will be replaced by No. 4. (Eg. when price is inside or very near the cloud).

Would you agree with this analysis?

Thanks again Marques.

Serge

Last edited:
Look what I started, sorry Marques, lol.

I just had one more question about your modified system. From your description it sounds as though you continue to monitor the trade using Ichimoku after it has already trigerred.

I don't have time to do this due to my long work hours, which is why I found 1Minute Daily attractive initially. I was hoping only to use Ichimoku to make an instant decision as I am setting up the pending trades (in the morning before work) as to whether I will set a: 1. pending buy and pending sell order, 2. pending buy only, 3. pending sell only, or , 4. stay out of the trade completely.

My thinking is that by using Ichimoku to filter the trades this way, No 1 above will never be an option and will be replaced by No. 4. (Eg. when price is inside or very near the cloud).

Would you agree with this analysis?

Thanks again Marques.

Serge

It's not your fault. This is a sign that i'm getting better in Forex LOOOOL.

I agree with your analysis.
Fortunately i have lot's of free time in my work, that allow me to follow each trade.
Ichimoku charts are very good to in a glance know where the market is going but this analysis works better in higher timeframes (daily and so on).
If i see that can not follow the trade i simply replace your number 1 with number 4.
It's better to not win pips than lose some...

Cheers.

Back