• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
?Metatrader reference

I trade with IGIndex.
Can I use this system with them?
I notice that I have to give a metatrader account number when purchasing this but to the best of my knowledge I don't have one?
Please forgive my ignorance but can you clear things up for me please?

I trade with IGIndex.
Can I use this system with them?
I notice that I have to give a metatrader account number when purchasing this but to the best of my knowledge I don't have one?
Please forgive my ignorance but can you clear things up for me please?

The indicator is developed for MetaTrader 4. For more information, check this out:
Trade Forex 1 Minute Daily
You can simply download the MetaTrader platform and get a demo account for free in just a minute. We give a step by step manual how to install the indicators even if you are a Metatrader novice. The indicator is used to show the entry, stoploss and profit target in the chart. You can use any other platform for executing the trades.

Wishing you success!

Trade Friday's with 1 minute daily.

Hello,
i've bought this system two days ago and already had the first positive results. After reading the manual and installing i've came up with a question. Is it safe to open orders in Friday's?

Thanks.

Hello,
i've bought this system two days ago and already had the first positive results. After reading the manual and installing i've came up with a question. Is it safe to open orders in Friday's?
Thanks.

Yes, we recommend to open orders on Fridays except the day when the NFP (Non-Farm Payroll) is released.

Time frame question

Hi is there a best time to trade this strategy? as set my alarm for 8:30am GMT for GBPUSD today, and noticed the market had already started moving. Is there a best time frame for the bars ie 5m/15m/1hr/4hr ???

regards

Gavin

I coded this system and backtest of 2 years in GBPUSD with True MM at 5% give profit of 311,28% but but ....but .... 56,99% of Draw down !!!!

Hi is there a best time to trade this strategy? as set my alarm for 8:30am GMT for GBPUSD today, and noticed the market had already started moving. Is there a best time frame for the bars ie 5m/15m/1hr/4hr ???

regards

Gavin

From our experience, the 9:00 (London time) is an optimum value over the long run.
For queries about the strategy details, please, use the support form:
1MinuteDaily Support

1MinuteDaily is independent on time-frame, it is only about precise timing. We recommend the 15-minute chart for reading, but it's just a preference.

I coded this system and backtest of 2 years in GBPUSD with True MM at 5% give profit of 311,28% but but ....but .... 56,99% of Draw down !!!!
Gavin
The drawdown can be minimized by setting money management % to a more conservative value. The best money management style is to change the lot size after a few trades, for example, every week or two. This approach is something between the True MM and trading with fixed lot size.
--
We recommend to trade any strategy manually to get a feeling about the market. The presented results come from pure mechanical trading. Every trader can achieve almost equal results. Using the techniques described in the book, traders can overcome the mechanical results many times. We get positive feedbacks from traders that can profit even if there is a loss with the original system.

Latest Results For The Year 2010

results2010.png

This is the last three months live result till now. The presented results come from pure mechanical trading with a very simple system. Every trader can achieve almost equal results. Using the techniques described in the book, traders can overcome the mechanical results many times. We get positive feedbacks from traders that can profit even if there is a loss with the original system.

http://www.magicbreakout.com/MagicBreakout.pdf

Hello,

I'm really interested in your system but I did some research and I found out
you also have a site called magicbreakout.com

How come you have two different websites marketing the same products with different names?

Thanks,

Tony

Hello,

I'm really interested in your system but I did some research and I found out
you also have a site called magicbreakout.com

How come you have two different websites marketing the same products with different names?

Thanks,

Tony
MagicBreakout and 1MinuteDaily are completely unique systems.
For beginners, we recommend to focus to what suits their trading style better.

The MagicBreakout is a trend-following system that can be used with any currency pair and any time-frame.
1MinuteDaily is independent on time-frame, it is only about precise timing.

The systems differ in the win/loss characteristics.
Trading 1MinuteDaily, the win/loss ratio is 1:1 according to the profit target and stoploss. The profits come from the greater winning percentage.
Trading MagicBreakout, there is a lower winning percentage, but the winners can be much bigger than losers.

With MagicBreakout, traders exit at Fibonacci levels (a bit subjective about the swing low/high points) or Price/UpperWave crossover. Some traders move the stoploss more frequently, some exit the trend on divergence pattern. Most traders filter the trades given by the mechanical system as described in Chapter VII: How to trade with the trend.

Because 1MinuteDaily is independent on time-frame, every trader achieves almost equal results.

Back