• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
current range pattern

This current range pattern is really testing the system.

Still up overall in terms of pips, but for the last 6 or 7 trading days all three currency pairs have been in a fairly tight consolidation pattern which has not been great (especially on GbpJpy)

I just had a question for those of you who have been using the system for a while.

Are you also finding that the last 6 or 7 trading days have been a typical drawdown period that you just have to ride out? Am curious to hear some feedback from those that having been using the system for 3 months or more, so far it seems as though it is only complete newbies to the system or those who haven't purchased yet that have been posting on this forum.

Cheers

Serge

Are you also finding that the last 6 or 7 trading days have been a typical drawdown period that you just have to ride out? Am curious to hear some feedback from those that having been using the system for 3 months or more, so far it seems as though it is only complete newbies to the system or those who haven't purchased yet that have been posting on this forum.

Cheers

Serge

Hello,
you're right last week was a bad one. But do you believe that i had only 2 losses?
I made myself some modifications to the system to prevent that situation. I can say that i'm using 1 minute daily with Ichimoku charts with a satisfying rate of sucess. But still wating for futures modifications by the authors.

Cheers.

P.S. Sorry my English.

Hello,
you're right last week was a bad one. But do you believe that i had only 2 losses?
I made myself some modifications to the system to prevent that situation. I can say that i'm using 1 minute daily with Ichimoku charts with a satisfying rate of sucess. But still wating for futures modifications by the authors.

Cheers.

P.S. Sorry my English.

Is that two losses total for all three currency pairs for last week, or two losses on one currency pair?

Part of me is curious to ask how you are using Ichimoku in combination, but the better part of me is hesitant to add any subjectivity to this simple and mostly objective system (aside from the wave filtering). For me, too much subjectivety in a system is a killer. I think I am going to stick with the system as is 100% for a few months and see how it goes.

And the Range pattern continues....

Wow this is getting ridiculous, lol. It's like a perfect wave, price reaches just high enough to trigger a buy, than back down again. Been like this for over a week.

I am determined to stick it out though. I refuse to give in to emotion and am going to keep my faith that the system will have positive expection over the long term.

Hi.... does the system required to setup certain indicators by ourself? I used to trade demo account via fxcm. does the system work well with it? Any trial period for this system?

Is that two losses total for all three currency pairs for last week, or two losses on one currency pair?

Part of me is curious to ask how you are using Ichimoku in combination, but the better part of me is hesitant to add any subjectivity to this simple and mostly objective system (aside from the wave filtering). For me, too much subjectivety in a system is a killer. I think I am going to stick with the system as is 100% for a few months and see how it goes.

Hello,
last week losses where both in GBPUSD. I'll send you a PM with all results of last week.

About Ichimoku charts i advise you, if you never worked with it, just keep with the system because it's the best, because as you said it's a very objective system.

Cheers.

EDIT: I'm trying to PM to you, but can't find that option. :embarrassed:

Hello,
last week losses where both in GBPUSD. I'll send you a PM with all results of last week.

About Ichimoku charts i advise you, if you never worked with it, just keep with the system because it's the best, because as you said it's a very objective system.

Cheers.

EDIT: I'm trying to PM to you, but can't find that option. :embarrassed:

Thanks for the reply.

I hoped to give this sytem three solid months before passing judgement, however I feel my account wont last that long. Two more losses today so that makes it about -650 pips in the last 8 trading days. I have been follwing the trading rules 100% so not sure what to think about it.

I have been using money management and trading the minimum (.01 lots) per trade, which was about 5 percent of my account on a 100 pip stop loss. The last 8 trading days have reduced my account by about 30%. This is a terrible amount of drawdown so to be honest I am starting to have my doubts about the system and claims made.

If things dont turn around dramatically in a few more days I may have to pull the plug.

Perhaps 1Minute Daily can comment?

Hello,

Cheers.

P.S. Sorry my English.

I use ichimoku in my current system, been using it for three months now, haven't bought the strategy yet though.

whe you say you made modifications do you mean you added the ichimoku indicator to your charts that have the strategy of 1minutedaily and use the ichimoku to check if it isn't a false signal?

I use ichimoku in my current system, been using it for three months now, haven't bought the strategy yet though.

whe you say you made modifications do you mean you added the ichimoku indicator to your charts that have the strategy of 1minutedaily and use the ichimoku to check if it isn't a false signal?

Please i don't want to start an off topic here. If you know what i mean...;)

But...
Yes that's right, ichimoku is one of the best way to check if the breakout will be false or not. I mainly deal with the komu breakout and TS/KS cross. And mixing these two systems is giving me great results.
This week it's been doing great specially GBPJPY.

Cheers.

Please i don't want to start an off topic here. If you know what i mean...;)

But...
Yes that's right, ichimoku is one of the best way to check if the breakout will be false or not. I mainly deal with the komu breakout and TS/KS cross. And mixing these two systems is giving me great results.
This week it's been doing great specially GBPJPY.

Cheers.

Well another -130 net pip loss today.

I think I am going to push the eject button on this experiment. The system may be profitable over the long term but way too much drawdown for me.

Marquesmaiden have you been having success with your modified stragegy for a while?

If you could PM some info on how you are using these indicators with the 1minute daily system I would be very appreciative.

Thanks again

Serge

Back