• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1PipFix.com

General discussions of a financial company
1pipfx

Be careful! Even though they offer low spreads, after you execute a trade you're in "no man's land"... Their 10 pip rule leaves you helpless.

If you try to alter a trade, you get: "Modification Denied. Too Close To Market." You can't close the trade either...

I tried closing a "Buy Stop" even before it kicked in, and I got the same message...

I've sent emails to them, but so far no response, other than "You have to learn how to deal with our platform."

Editorial control, 4 stars, etc.

I have been with 1pipfixed for 3 weeks now. With my first trades, I noted that I could not cancel a pending order (stop or limit) if price is within 10 pips of the current price. This means if you place a stop or limit order & price goes within 10 pips, the order may go through to execution and there's nothing you can do about it. This is outrageous. Such trading restrictions do not exist at any other MT4 broker in the industry. I contacted their support & they promised to fix it. 3 weeks later, this incredible bogosity in their trading environment still exists.

3 times over the past week, I have attempted to post a review and rating of them, and fpa has not done so. There has been nothing obscene or nasty about the reviews, just a simple statement of facts. I gave them ratings of a single star & would give no stars if I could. So, if you want to know how a broker that won't allow you to delete a pending order gets a rating of 4*, just don't allow posting of the 1* ones. FPA's rating of this broker is therefore corrupt and a bad joke. This forum is the only option left, since I'm not allowed to post a review critical of this broker. Do we have a 1pipfixed shill running interference for them at forex peace army??

Today, I requested return of my funds from both 1pipfixed and their parent company investtech by email with a copy back to me. 6 hours later they have not acknowledged the email. Will FPA pursue a scam investigation against this alleged 4* broker if these jokers blow me off?

Last edited:
Withdrawal Notice #2

No response to my first withdrawal request to both 1pipfix and investtech.

Sent second request today.

At the risk of being repetitive, I will post daily to this board & keep sending over the next 5 days in preparation for a scam investigation post.

Last edited:
Withdrawal Notice #3

No response to my second withdrawal request to both 1pipfix and investtech.

Sent third request today.

At the risk of being repetitive, I will post daily to this board & keep sending over the next 5 days in preparation for a scam investigation post.

Notably FPA finally (after multiple attempts, contacting them directly about it & posting on this board) did publish my 1* evaluation of this broker. Too bad it is rapidly descending into the SCAM category. 1pipfixed has not even acknowledged receipt of withdrawal request #1 or #2. After 5 notices, at daily intervals, I open a scam investigation.

Balance Refunded

Well, their platform is still impossible since you can't cancel a pending limit or stop order.

But they did promptly refund my initial deposit, so no harm done. Hopefully they'll some day bring their trading environment up to par with everyone else.

buccaa

Last year as a new trader I also was fooled by the 4stars and good reviews on this site, and deposited 1000 dollars on my first live account,had a few misgivings when iftx appeared,managed to make small profit, which last month I intended to withdraw, have sent numerous emails to support for withdrawals with no response,however they still send emails to increase my account with mouth watering bonuses,lol.It seems to me that there collecting as many deposits as possible before disapearing into the wide blue yonder,will take this up with moneybookers and paypal which support these people,will update further,caveat emptor.

1 pip PLEASE!

I would suggest that when being enticed with the idea of fixed 1 pip spreads on all majors or all pairs generally that you deposit the bare minimum. Place you trades and if they are failing watch what happens when you try to close them. When they are winning try to close it and see what happens.

If, you're in a losing trade and you try to close it and can't, well it's possible this broker is out to strip you of your hard earned cash. Equally, if you are in a winning position and the market has strong momentum in your direction and you want to close to take profits you most likely see the position closed quickly so as to limit how much you are going to make.

Conversely, another theory I have had regarding 1 pip brokers is that they have a very small liquidity pool. So when you want to open or close positions they just don't have anyone out there to accept your orders. FX is not like the stock market so the need for a broker who has access to a deep liquidity pool is essential.

Don't be afraid to sign up with an ECN or DMA broker and pay commission. Equally, don't be afraid to pay 1 or 2 pips on a spread if your orders are executed in seconds or milliseconds. I would rather pay an extra pip or two ($10 or $20 on a standard lot) than get my account hammered because I can't close a position that is going against me.

I saw all the signs but didn't follow them when I was tempted by the 1 pip propaganda. My one lucky escape was I did not deposit more than $50.00 (£31.29) with Forinvest. It was a valuable lesson, and I have paid about the same amount of money for a return trip on the Gatwick Express. All we can do is warn each other about the pitfalls of giving bucket shops the benefit of the doubt.
:p

buccaa

Update to withdrawal problem,After a period of about six weeks and numerous emails to support, I contacted live chat who assured me it would deposit within days, apologising for delays,true to there word it arrived to paypal,this was my first platform and the only one I have made a profit on, it appears to be ea friendly,if I have any good reports of them changing there withdrawal methods I would re invest,but at the moment I will keep my 50quid profit and spent it wisely on some beer to settle my nerves,lol,my thanks to FPA who motivated them to move a lot faster.

1pip fix/ITFX

I lost my $100 with ITFX and took it as a lesson to research before I do this again.
I thought I would share this with everybody.....I 'd got an email from 1pip fix about help me get an account going. So anyways did a quick google search and found that there was reviews here. After 2 links I was done and decided that they were not going to take my money but here is the email I had started and sent to them anyways .

1pipfix and itfx you are working yourself out of new customer by all of the bad experience you dish out to new customer like me. You are giving yourself a name and it begins with S and ends with M. I know you read this board from what I have seen. So maybe you would care to reply in the forum as to what your plans of correcting all the bad reviews or just watch your new customer count continue to go south.

Okay here is the email.....

I was thinking of open a live account with you but since I have lost $100 with so and so I was going to check reviews out and I found this.........
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/7769-1pipfix-investtechfx.html
this was last year but still why would you do this to someone, I am glad you did the right thing in the end.
All us newbees are wanting to get in on the forex and do not have alot of money to spend and we all here alot about EA robots. I am looking for a great forex broker that will be fair and let my robot work correct.
I have read alot about how the forex broker mess with the robots on the trades but I am not 100% sure why.

My plan was to use about $200 with a robot EA to build a account up and maybe pull a paycheck out of it of say $4,000 a month. After all that is what everybody is trying to do is make money to enjoy life to the fullest.

1 Pip Fix | 1PipFix.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Oh my goodness ! you are the same people that took my $100 ITFX and not gave it back to me yet and you won't answer any of my emails.

I have no reason to research your company now.
Frank

I guess you guys are not playing fair

how are excutions now?

Well the landscape has changed.

As they are with Loyal forex now. The questions are;

How is the execution, requotes etc., when no deviation is used? Both in & out?

Any problems getting money out?

Back