• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1PipFix.com

General discussions of a financial company
does anyone trade the DAX live through 1pipfix? what are the live spreads for the DAX?

im demoing and the spread is 2+ at the moment.

Investtechfx.com

This broker investtech and 1pipfix are geared solely for deposits....

Yeah, I'm trying to get 35K back from Investtechfx.com, which includes a 10K profit from 14 months of trading. They have more excuses than I can count. Now they're telling me I had 26 open trades that they had to manually close, which resulted in losses. I reminded them that Equity (using MT4) means the amount of money in the account AFTER closing the trades. Its the Balance that changes. They sent me a list of all my trades and so far, I've found my eight, but I've also found 19 that appear to be made up, including one that occurred on a Saturday (market is closed...and trades can't be made). They weren't too smart about this. So far, I'm waiting for their response, but don't expect any money back since they had the temerity to just rip me off in the first place. I have ten agencies lined up to file a formal complaint, which I have documented with dates and details. Probably I'll be doing that withing the next two weeks. Stay away from Investtechfx.com

I have been trying to get my money back from these people for over 2 months now ,no responce to my tickets and got my IP banned from the site, so good luck trading with them I would stay clear of this place.

Now I got a response that I violated the terms, Why because I made money and want to close my account with this multi headed scam daemon of a company. Surely I'm not the only one scammed by this place,like the Devil go by many names but all the same entity.All should know of it treatment of customers.1LotStp.com
1PipFix.com
2PipFixed.com
4RunnerForex.com
LoyalForex.com
FXSystems.com,All BS from personal experience

Now I got a response that I violated the terms, Why because I made money and want to close my account with this multi headed scam daemon of a company. Surely I'm not the only one scammed by this place,like the Devil go by many names but all the same entity.All should know of it treatment of customers.1LotStp.com
1PipFix.com
2PipFixed.com
4RunnerForex.com
LoyalForex.com
FXSystems.com,All BS from personal experience

Hi I'm trading with them too. So what is the outcome? Did you get your money back? I tried to withdraw from them recently and face some problem too. This is their reply to my withdrawal request

Dear Xxx

Thank you for contacting us at 1PipFix.com

Unfortunately you have a fraud report attached to your account.

I will forward this message and your account details to the legal department for investigation.

They will respond to you within 90 days.

If you have any further questions or comments please contact us at anytime.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

FXS Client Services

"

Do you have the same email?

I have opened an account with 1pipfix and found them good. No problem with my transaction and good customer support even at weakened at Saturday or Sunday.

I wonder why there are problems about 1pipfix, I've been trading with them for almost 9months until now. Thus problems are always ahead us traders, I'm blessed I had experienced no major and deep issues with them. Thank God.

Back