1pipfix withdrawal problem

Could the admin of fpa do the invitation on my behalf ? I'm not very good in English and does not know how to use powerful words.

It's best if the client sends an initial invitation. Something like

Please come to my thread at the FPA and explain what is going on with my account. The link is:

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/27446-1pipfix-withdrawal-problem.html

I deposit using credit card. I have not invite them to the forum yet. And I doubt they just ignore the invitation. Even their reply to my support ticket is just a few simple words. Unlike some other brokers who's reply a lot with a lot of excuses and explanation.

To me they just ignored completely to my request. All I wanna know is what happen of what fault did I commit to get my account flagged and landed up on their legal department. I asked for the contact of their legal department was not given yet. Waiting for their reply to my ticket .

You can contact your credit card issuer and ask for a refund

Waiting for their reply. They r already 3 years. In this forex business. I can't believe they are like this.

this is how their typical standard reply look like :

Date: 19/09/2013 21:23:19
Name: Client Services
Printer friendly version
Dear XXX

We are going to have to forward your information on to the correct department, this does take some time to process.

We thank you for your patience in this matter.

Kind Regards,

FXS Client Services

i'm sick and tired of the waiting. could the Admin send email to them to ask them to join the discussion on behalf? my account number is 900218

thankyou

This reply is really frustrating reply!
Tell them that you will file a charge back if you won't get an proper answer by Monday

ok just did! hope they will reply. they reply very fast with any other issue. just when it come to withdrawal problem . they completely ignore. and did not wanna explain whats the hold up. they just drag the issue until my account burst may be. but it wont going to happen.

I also have an account with them tho inactive. There responses were often of the nature one would call generic (canned) to the point that makes one think they did not read all the information. As I replied to there inane responses they took offence, I was very pointed about the lack of understanding of issues that had to be spelled out to them. They said they were talking comments under advisement.

Some current observations. They have changed the way one requests a withdrawal, before one submitted a ticket with the info & now they have a separate page with some changes in there withdrawal policy (not bad, just easier).

I sent an email to support about this matter. They will unlikely respond as this is a matter between the two of you, privacy. It does reflect on others as they are inviting existing clients to redeposit & trade yet why would we if they are not dealing well with other clients. 90 days to look into an account is unreasonable. Their station is up most of the time & unless you trade at news times when there are sometimes gaps there is no reason to deny trades!

I don't trade news I'm using a grid eas I my account. May be they don't like the stady profit that I make every month and decided to delay me until I somehow hoping that I get a margin call. But I didn't ... Yes grid trading are very dangerous and may get wipe out the entire account by one strong tranding movement.

But I still don't see what's the reason of the hold up for my withdrawal. I'm not a scalper or news spike hunter that play with the price movent. Nothing wrong or illegal with my trading method

Back