1pipfix withdrawal problem

At least alert the fraud department at your bank.

As for the Nevis regulators, send them a followup.

I think there is nothing to do with my bank. As sometime ago I have already withdrawal my deposit form them. What's left is my profits with the broker. I email the regulations of nevis too I did not get a reply. Even the nevis police department also never entertain me .

give it a try, you have nothing to lose

You are receiving extremely poor customer service!

Don't know how they expect others to deposit when they see how they are treating you & others within there umbrella company FX Systems!

At this point a red flag ought to be posted to all FX Sytems affiliated company's review pages as a caution to all who may look to join them!

Just to share my personal experience of FXsystems.com and 1Lotstp.com.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/28654-1lotstp-scam-company.html

Nevis have replied to me telling me that this company is not regulated under them. They do not even know them.

1Lotstp.com replied to me this week telling me that they will be closing my account(already did) since their "investigation" showed them that I was using my trades as arbitrage to foresee future directions of currency gains!!!! And that there will be no reply anymore to that thread!!!
I do not know what to do next. This is total scam, and their excuse is not at all giving any reasons! I replied to them telling them that this is what trading is and what CFDs are suppose to do, just trade anticipated directions of a currency but there is no reply.

Sent an email to them as I have a little used acct. {perhaps a good thing} & this leaves a lot of concern.
part of email;
"Under normal trading with your station this is virtually impossible! The only exception could be on the occasions when your station lags but with stp style pricing that is not supposed to happen the next best price would be given. If it is your concern that this may be happening at news times,a client may listen to the news and react quickly or employ an auto clicker, then this should be listed as the reason!

Therefore a full explanation of your actions is warranted!
If you wish to continue turtling, pull your head back into your shell, then I for one will be urging a progression of the complaints to an escalated level for the benefit of others who may wish to risk trading with yourselves."

Amazing that there are sever new forum accounts popping up just to claim they've never had any problems with 1PipFix, 1lotSTP and other companies owned by FxSystems.com

So Hilary, what does it cost to hire someone to do this sort of thing?

Back