2 Brokers that took all my money and closed

craigg1969

Recruit
I had accounts with Anand Koundal (310469) and Bitsbear (barberrydrive). Accounts were 'frozen' after I tried to withdraw. Anand had $1.25M and Bitsbear had $826K. They held the accounts until I paid 'taxes'. Anand wanted 39%, bitsbear 15% before withdrawal. I sent almost $500K in taxes between the 2. both ended up disappearing after I paid. Domains completely gone. I submitted case with IC3. what help can I get?

I had accounts with Anand Koundal (310469) and Bitsbear (barberrydrive). Accounts were 'frozen' after I tried to withdraw. Anand had $1.25M and Bitsbear had $826K. They held the accounts until I paid 'taxes'. Anand wanted 39%, bitsbear 15% before withdrawal. I sent almost $500K in taxes between the 2. both ended up disappearing after I paid. Domains completely gone. I submitted case with IC3. what help can I get?
Can you please provide websites? Did you contact your bank and report fraud?

anandforex.com changed to anandfx.com; I think now doing business as roden-fx. Anand is offlnie as of month ago. Bitsbear.com went offline Monday. I contact bank, they can not do anything since was wired to coinbase. Coinbase will not do anything either

Back