2008 Non-Broker Forex Scam of the Year Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
2008 Non-Broker Forex Scam of the Year Winners

The polls have closed and the votes have all been counted. It was a close race, but the results are in. It was difficult to chose between so many scams. Each and every company named was well deserving of this recognition, but only 1 company can win.

In Third Place, for running a Ponzi scheme and also for breaking promises made to foster parents, the award goes to The Forex Project of Luis Rivas.

In Second Place, for pretending to make money while running a HYIP scam, the award goes to TradeLite.net

This brings us to First Place. The winner claimed to be a managed forex company, but it disappeared with the money. This company also had its very own fake regulator website set up. I think that's what put if over the top in the voting.

The First Place winner of the Forex Scam of the Year, non-broker category is...

Hkforex.com.cn

Certificates will be posted as soon as I get the web designers to finish the artwork.

The 2008 Forex Broker Scam of the Year poll closes in a couple of weeks. I'll be posting the 2009 non-Broker scams soon.

Sue the SOBs

oh yeah. I've been busy, but I have an entry for the 2010 forex broker scam of the year: The Prime4x "No-Margin-Call Margin Call". I can't believe I fell for it, but I'm not done with them yet...And with this 10th posting, I become a FPA Private, and I'm ready to kick some butt!!!!

Btw, check out Justice for All ... Pro Se and Lawyers . Makes writing a lawsuit simple. I'm hoping the same legal format will work in a Dubai courtroom, which is where Prime4x is, with offices in Cyprus supposedly. Will be checking out what the Cyprus SEC has to say about them as well...anybody else have problems with Prime4x ripoff ?

Marjie :>

:nerd:

Last edited:
. I'm hoping the same legal format will work in a Dubai courtroom, which is where Prime4x is, with offices in Cyprus supposedly. Will be checking out what the Cyprus SEC has to say about them as well...anybody else have problems with Prime4x ripoff ?

Marjie :>

:nerd:

Hi,

what problems have you had with prime4x? they are my broker and i havnt had any problems with them?:confused:

Check the Scam Alerts folder. They seem to be gaining votes for the 2010 poll at a near record pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back