2015 Scoundrel of the Year Vote

Which of these should win the 2015 Scoundrel of the Year Award?

• Reza Mokhtarian and Capital Trust Markets for multiple threats

Votes: 76 70.4%
  • Benjamin and SkyFx for bribery attempt and legal threats

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • MFX Broker for sponsoring a convicted criminal scammer

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Jonathan Vance for offering a bribe to hide client reviews

Votes: 24 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is the winner,the award goes to.....

What is the award though?! I suggest a cameo appearance on the "Walk of Shame" for all the world to stare in disgust at this infamous scammer

fT2VM0Y.jpg

I was going to break away from the pack and vote only for MFX Broker - based not only on their public love-fest with their favorite convict (who really should be called The Weasel of Wall Street), but also for promoting what looks very much like a Ponzi scheme (and I'm still waiting for a single shred of evidence that it's not a Ponzi that MFX's rep promised back in May).

However, seeing a well-indoctrinated Reza fan pop up to display how easily Reza spreads his lies into the minds of people too lazy to do a little research and think for themselves means I feel I should also vote for Reza, aka The Oaf of Ontario.

Reza probably faked it so he could try to make himself look cool in front of his brainwashed followers. He claimed all sorts of terrible injuries, but was giving an interview the next day with nothing bit 2 black eyes and a few other scrapes and bruises.

Reza probably faked it so he could try to make himself look cool in front of his brainwashed followers. He claimed all sorts of terrible injuries, but was giving an interview the next day with nothing bit 2 black eyes and a few other scrapes and bruises.

That's certainly not beyond the realm of capability with such a sleezeball who is grasping to keep his blood sucking scams going. After all, he could never survive if he had to produce his own value in this world...thus, he has to steal from others.

That's certainly not beyond the realm of capability with such a sleezeball who is grasping to keep his blood sucking scams going. After all, he could never survive if he had to produce his own value in this world...thus, he has to steal from others.
Agree

Back