2015 Scoundrel of the Year Vote

Which of these should win the 2015 Scoundrel of the Year Award?

• Reza Mokhtarian and Capital Trust Markets for multiple threats

Votes: 76 70.4%
  • Benjamin and SkyFx for bribery attempt and legal threats

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • MFX Broker for sponsoring a convicted criminal scammer

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Jonathan Vance for offering a bribe to hide client reviews

Votes: 24 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eza probably faked it so he could try to make himself look cool in front of his brainwashed followers. He claimed all sorts of terrible injuries, but was giving an interview the next day with nothing bit 2 black eyes and a few other scrapes and bruises.

I was thinking the same thing ,but was afraid to say it! I do not condone violence, but where I come from if you had a similar story as Reza, when you get abducted you would be lucky to be released with so little injury's. If you did get released you would definitely be walking with a limp and a cane for the rest of your days, need some serious dental work, wouldn't be able to pick anything up for a few weeks. Plus if the Bentley you were driving was found you would not recognize it, not to mention without a scratch.

I just googled Reza Mokhtarian and the very first link on the page no.1 is http://whoisrezamokhtarian.com/ it supposedly seems to written by a very loyal,understanding, and knowledgeable fan, named "Richard Forrester" but never read something so self glorifying, or maybe I am getting very cynical. It must cost Richard some money too, so as the webspiders find and list it as the first post on google page.....hmmm!!

Ps when you click on the green highlighted name you open a new website called Mentortips!!

image.jpg

I've had to remove 2 more off-topic posts from this thread. If we want to later have an all-time Scammer Award, I can think of a number of candidates, including one of the people named in the posts I removed.

Scoundrels are a separate category from scammers. The rules for the Scoundrel of the Year voting are clearly explained in the first post of this thread. The nominations for the 2015 Scoundrel of the Year award are closed.

I have no relationship with Reza. I'm not one of his students and I don't take any of his stuff. I've watched his youtube, and periscope a few times but that is it.

He explained the Capital Trust fiasco, offered up some proof and had a pretty convincing defense.
According to him at best he was scammed himself, at worst it seems as if it was a deal that went bad unintentionally.

He had screenshots and emails as proof of his claims. Everything looked consistent with his story.

Does FPA have any material evidence to support the claim of scammer? Other then some threats that he made to cease and desist making claims against him. I would be pretty pissed off too, if I was called a scammer and wasn't. I'm not saying if he is or isn't I'm just asking.

Whether you like him or not, slamming somebody enough to label them online as one of the biggest scammers of the year is pretty harsh unless there is some pretty heavy proof to offer up. What proof do you have that his side of the story is not true?

You label him a scammer because he made some threats? What does that have to do with scamming? Is there any method to dispute a finding here?
Who makes the decision and looks through the evidence etc?

It seems like a bunch of people who don't like Reza's attitude and hustling personality are throwing mud, that nobody credible has substantiated or not.

If this is the case, and this is how FPA operates... it will be a let down. I've always heard that this was a forum that was for truth and honesty in forex.

But that goes both ways.

Once again, I don't know this guy and have no vested interest in him one way or another, other then wanting to hear the truth, with *proof if it exists.

You say that you're out for the little retail guys, it will be messed up if FPA turns out to be the biggest bully in forex.

Sorry, but please allow my to be as blunt as you have been. You need to sharpen your critical-thinking skills. If FPA were a cyber-bully or a purveyor of lies, FPA would have been gone a very long time ago. None of your arguments makes an ounce of sense. Your "let's be fair to everyone" approach starts to suggest that you are a scammer who is worried that what FPA will do to you since you see what FPA does to other scammers. Your message is utterly useless and does not deserve any response from the long-suffering FPA. You can be VERY sure the FPA does their due diligence before labelling anyone a scammer. Don't ya think?

Back