2020Binary is a scam broker

Sergcabal

Recruit
2020binary is a big scam broker. These fraudsters took over 180k from me. They trick me into investing into their fake hedge fund account. They told me that is was a very safe investment, but I had to had at least 100k in order to qualify for a hedge fund account. I got taken by them because they made it seem so real, by sending me a hedge fund agreement and the account manager I was working with seemed very honest and trustworthy, because he was making me money with my manage account.

But as soon as I have sent them the money to set my hedge fund account, things started to turn very suspicious. My account manager, who calls himself Michael O'Connor suddenly had to leave for the US, because his sister in law was diagnosed with cancer and they accompanying hes to the US for cancer treatments. He then told me that one of his senior analyst was going to take over my account and that I had nothing to worry about because this guy, who calls himself Anthony Morello, was very good, and he will take care of me.

Fast forward to now, three months after Anthony Morello took over my account, my account went from 65K to 3000.00. From the time he took over, all the trades he had open for my account was a loosing trade. It is very obvious that this guy were trades that were meant to lose. Example of the trades that were taken were, sell USD/JPY when it was obviously going up right after the election. He risks 15K of my account for this trade. He also took another trade on gold, a call when again it was obviously going down. He risk another 15K of my capital for this trade. Both trades expired ending of Dec. 2016, both loses.

But the worst of it came when I got a call from their hedge fund account, so called manager, Jesse Brown, and told me that they have lost all of my 200K which was supposed to be very safe as they have told me before sending them the money. I was a fool to fall for this scam and I now suffering tremendously, financially. But I am not giving up hope of getting my my back from this scammers.

I am starting by posting on this site, to let people know about this broker. Do not invest a single dime with this broker, or any other binary options broker. All these brokers are scam. They need to be prosecuted and shut down. We need to work together to find a way to stop these guys from doing what they are doing, which is stealing millions of dollars of our hard earned money.

If anyone of you knows of a way I can get back my money, please let me know! I will keep searching for help until I can get back my money from these scumbags.

Thanks for reading my post.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
2020binary is a big scam broker. These fraudsters took over 180k from me. They trick me into investing into their fake hedge fund account. They told me that is was a very safe investment, but I had to had at least 100k in order to qualify for a hedge fund account. I got taken by them because they made it seem so real, by sending me a hedge fund agreement and the account manager I was working with seemed very honest and trustworthy, because he was making me money with my manage account.

But as soon as I have sent them the money to set my hedge fund account, things started to turn very suspicious. My account manager, who calls himself Michael O'Connor suddenly had to leave for the US, because his sister in law was diagnosed with cancer and they accompanying hes to the US for cancer treatments. He then told me that one of his senior analyst was going to take over my account and that I had nothing to worry about because this guy, who calls himself Anthony Morello, was very good, and he will take care of me.

Fast forward to now, three months after Anthony Morello took over my account, my account went from 65K to 3000.00. From the time he took over, all the trades he had open for my account was a loosing trade. It is very obvious that this guy were trades that were meant to lose. Example of the trades that were taken were, sell USD/JPY when it was obviously going up right after the election. He risks 15K of my account for this trade. He also took another trade on gold, a call when again it was obviously going down. He risk another 15K of my capital for this trade. Both trades expired ending of Dec. 2016, both loses.

But the worst of it came when I got a call from their hedge fund account, so called manager, Jesse Brown, and told me that they have lost all of my 200K which was supposed to be very safe as they have told me before sending them the money. I was a fool to fall for this scam and I now suffering tremendously, financially. But I am not giving up hope of getting my my back from this scammers.

I am starting by posting on this site, to let people know about this broker. Do not invest a single dime with this broker, or any other binary options broker. All these brokers are scam. They need to be prosecuted and shut down. We need to work together to find a way to stop these guys from doing what they are doing, which is stealing millions of dollars of our hard earned money.

If anyone of you knows of a way I can get back my money, please let me know! I will keep searching for help until I can get back my money from these scumbags.

Thanks for reading my post.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.2020binary.com/r125_contact-us
Also, Share your story as a review http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13432/www.2020binary.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem