• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SkyFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Skyfx.com a Great Broker

I have a live account with them,,, for sure,,, skyfx.com is the most reliable broker i've ever seen in my whole trading experience,,

first of all,, its representative are very helpful,, they help u to make money.. they want you to make profit,, they don't want u to lose a penny.. my account manager Melissa is very helpful to me,,, SHE IS REALLY GREAT

second,, deposits and withdrawals is very easy and fast,,, deposit is instant... withdrawal by wire transfer takes only from 1 to 4 days... but by credit card it takes only 24 hrs

third,, it has many products,, forex,, metals,, stocks,, indices and much more

forth,, they have a great bonus offers,, for myself I got 100% bonus on deposit

fifth,, it is a registered broker by MiFED and CySec

sixth,, their mt4 execution is very fast

I have a live account with them for months now and i can say that it is the broker who wants you to make profit

I recommend this broker

A M Mahjoub

Hi,

I am also a customer of SkyFx.

I were despited about this confuse amalgam with 4xp than is a big scammer.

And I can confirm than SkyFx is very honest, (nothing common with 4xp) and I recommand it to all traders !

I'am happy about this final decision :

NOTE: August 2014: The relationship between SkyFX and Dealserv, which owned 4XP, has been dissolved. A full disclosure is in two posts on page 5 of this thread in the FPA's forums."

Hi all,

I have been trading for many years and most brokers are truly scamers and after the money. Once u deposit they turn there backs on you and you start chasing them to get the services that you paid for. I am glad to say i agree with Goldy and mahjoub that Skyfx are seriously a true broker and there services are no:1 and there MT-4 execution is really fast. The best is that i tested there withdrawals and got it in a matter of hours.... twice. I do not hesitate to recommend this broker to all traders and you really want to feel at home just ask for the best account manager .. MELISSA.. wow that girl really make me feel as if it is my company and even when i had a small problem the CEO himself called me and fixed it right away and apologized.

Now that is what i call a good service.I recommend skyfx to all traders.

Adam. G

Hi all,

I am also recently being roped into this SkyFX thing. Their representative somehow got hold of my contact and was awared that I have exposure to forex.

First to contact me was Angie Rose who was like doing some kind of survey. She asked me about
- my previous experience to forex and how was it
- amount gained/lost etc

Then she passed the call to John Klein who liased with me for 2 sessions and eventually I received calls instead from Mihail Thorov (which pronounced Michael, don't ask me why so).

The company itself is real, the opportunities their are getting you in are real though they are not deadly accurate which will subject you to market fluctuations over longer a period you might be comfortable with. And the final major letdown is that they don't practise money management as according to your risk appetite. As a result, whenever there's any close calls margin level below 100% they will pump you for fund injection, totally disregard whether you are capable ot doing so.

So my experience so far has been a gut wrenching bitter one! They want your fund and they want it quick! I had a near 'account-busting' call that my margin fell near 30%!!!! And the so-called account-manager, mostly Mihail (but once I also spoken to Martin when I initiated call to them due to my low margin level which really scared the living-daylight out of me!) will request your immediate (read immediate, like 2 hours window) funding!

My summary is, if you have enough capital, go with them. But make sure you exercise your money management despite the lot size they advise you to enter market! With all these seemingly kind assistance and advices, I felt thier motives are more for themselves only! I already had a few sleepless nights after being with them. Now I pray fervently to my Lord God to allow me to pull out in good shape and I vowed to my God to refrain from such risky engagement again.

Hi all,

Another new week and new challenges. It's almost out of doubt that certain 'account managers' are more concerned with getting you with more new trades (which I believe they earn a cut of commission, just like remisier of the stock market) than your margin percentage level.
08jun2015account_status.jpg
The above screenshot shows my account status, and my foul account manager manager advised me to engage more trades in wheat. But I was not willing to do so as I feared the margin percentage will be too stressed out and market fluctuation might bust my account, especially so if you see that EURUSD is still dangling in huge negative! A incident which the manager will only urge you for more fund in unreasonably short time!
As I was not willing to engage in more trades, my account manager was more than willing to say bye-bye leaving me with a -6k+ at hand!

So I called back and asked for Martin whom later I found out from him that he is a manager of 'account managers'. So he can assign someone more capable to handle my case. Hope it will turn out well.

good luck to your trading

I m surprised to see Mihail Thorov is now with Skyfx. I m Soooooo glad I decided not to trade with Skyfx. He crashed my account twice at different broker companies.

Hi all,

Another new week and new challenges. It's almost out of doubt that certain 'account managers' are more concerned with getting you with more new trades (which I believe they earn a cut of commission, just like remisier of the stock market) than your margin percentage level.
View attachment 19970
The above screenshot shows my account status, and my foul account manager manager advised me to engage more trades in wheat. But I was not willing to do so as I feared the margin percentage will be too stressed out and market fluctuation might bust my account, especially so if you see that EURUSD is still dangling in huge negative! A incident which the manager will only urge you for more fund in unreasonably short time!
As I was not willing to engage in more trades, my account manager was more than willing to say bye-bye leaving me with a -6k+ at hand!

So I called back and asked for Martin whom later I found out from him that he is a manager of 'account managers'. So he can assign someone more capable to handle my case. Hope it will turn out well.

Continual development of my situation:
That manager of acount managers, Martin, now got David to handle my account and together with him was Freddy Malkovich, whom I believe as they clamied him to be the analyst. Through teamviewer advised me to close off a few trades like
sp-500 profit $1095
ngas-jul profit $840
eurusd 0.5 profit $307
then got me added audusd 4lots
then as Freddy (who doesn't seem to speak much English, David did the translation) introduced me to DAX of 1 full contract, and David continued with the shoving again pumping me for another $8000 after which David promised credit of $2000 to take up 1 full contract of DAX with enough margin to weather the fluctuation. And David claimed he is certained it will give $30k profit to offset my losses in EURUSD as shown below
164109jun2015account_status.jpg
Given my financial condition, there is no way I can come up with another $8 grand. They pumped me to use credit cards to deposit. So at the end of the month I still have to service my card debt! So David said I will regret it missing this opportunity! Well, the fact is, I'm already regreted it now and want to bail out as if nothing ever happened. I vowed to my God that I wll not engage in a personal trade again in such high risk endeavour.

So my conclusion with this broker is - even though there might great profits to be made, they don't do money management for you as an investor. Neither do they give consideration of your source of fund. Whenever there any urgent close call, they will squeeze you for more fund injection.

So be warned!

Is Mihail truly based in UK?

This guy is reckless! After I refused to comply to engage in more trades due to concern of possible margin percentage too low, he only said bye-bye, Not even making good of the EURUSD positions he got me into!

Last edited:
Why I said SkyFX has no money management

Their tactic is to paint a nice picture of how much you will make (no mentioning the flip side if the market goes against you).

There is no stop loss set

No mentioning of time frame

They might have a rough guide on margin percentage
Mihail - 250% but later disregarded
David - 300%

Back