21 july - trading usd/chf - 10:41pm London time

Lavourah

Private
Helo friends,

I`m trading with SunbirdFX Broker with $100 Bonus that i have get trough Everast website.Today i get a signal to sell usd/chf i whas confidente so i sell a good amount.Eversing whas fine until something unexpected happened the bet whas in 0.81383 when just in one second it goes up to 0.83060 and falling again down to 0.81383 making me lost 70% of the money.I did not have a Stop Lost but automatically it closed the position on 0.83060.

Clear that I was angry and felt cheated!

I would like to know if someone of you guys was negotiating with another broker or the same broker as mine the usd/chf on 21 july at 10:41pm London Time and if the same happened or happened just to me and it was my broker trying to Scam me???

Thank You All

Hmmmm the high for the day on 21/7/11 with both my brokers was .8236

Ill attach a screenshot for you to see

Attachments

• USDCHF.jpg
    USDCHF.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 19
Look at the screenshot

It says he went above 0.82740 but in the account history it says 8.3606

Also i went to see in other 5 brokers that i have 2 show me the same Rally but the other 3 dont.

Attachments

• usdchf.gif
    usdchf.gif
    45.7 KB · Views: 17
all I can say is call your broker and have them rectify the issue you have(all good brokers will) if they do not to your satisfaction find a new broker

Good luck

Dkami is correct. Get in touch with them. Send them screenshots of the same time period on their platform vs. several other brokers. See what they say.

Alpair UK was even higher!

My Alpari UK demo account showed that spike go to 1.3312. That's 5,132 pips. It only shows on the 1 hour chart, not on any other time frames.

I knew I should have taken that trade with my standard 5000 pip take profit and 10 pip stop loss! Idiot, idiot.

Really, it sounds like a some data feed error.

Attachments

• Alpari Spike.jpg
    Alpari Spike.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back