22 Groups

Johan De Lange

Recruit
SCAM!!!

I joined the company on 21/072015 wit a min deposit of $300. Everything went great and my account aws growing. I deposited a further $700. By beginning december they contacted me to pay the broker fees, which i did. I then deposited a further $500 to my account and then the problems started. The deposit was not reflcted in my account. I sent emails phoned them to no avail. then my mt4 and mobile platform was disabled. I try to phone them daily but no answer. In the contract my investment was secured

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

SCAM!!!

I joined the company on 21/072015 wit a min deposit of $300. Everything went great and my account aws growing. I deposited a further $700. By beginning december they contacted me to pay the broker fees, which i did. I then deposited a further $500 to my account and then the problems started. The deposit was not reflcted in my account. I sent emails phoned them to no avail. then my mt4 and mobile platform was disabled. I try to phone them daily but no answer. In the contract my investment was secured

I do not want to upset you, but 22 groups - a pyramid scheme, which the founders are in the Ukraine. More specifically (but then I'm not sure) from the city of Kharkov

Back