23 Traders Scam

Macedon

Recruit
Back in June i opened my account with 23 Traders based out of London. On the begging things were sort of going ok. I invested 5k. When sending email or asking my broker questions via skype i had difficult time getting answer. Than my broker Nena Leon ( if that was her real name ) asked me that if I want to see profits i need to invest about 20k. I said we can get to 20k with better investing plan of the 5k and if we do more short term ( like weekly trades or daily ) and not monthly as she prefer. She said no problem ill ask Mike ( Thompson ) to call you. It was on September 21st when feds were suppose to announce about the rate hike. that morning this clown Mike called me and said " now you will see how we are making money". He said invest all your money on USD/JPY as put and ill call you in 5 min. That was positive trade. We did couple more scenarios. When i had 16.7k he called me and he said ok put 5k 3 times in put position with 15 in interval. When i invested those 15k he said ok put 5k more. I said i dont have 5k more but 1.7k and you know that. he said well if you dont give me 3.3k in the next 5 min from your credit card you will lose all your money. I said what do you mean ill lose my money how do you know that? ( he knew exactly that i will lose them cause he did it on purpose ). When i said i dont have CC on me to pay he said ok ill call you in 10 minutes. That was his last call he never called back. Next thing I know my broker Nina Leon message me on skype saying " what have you done you lost all your money". said what??????? Than i asked her i said ok i have one more open trade for DOW what will happen if I sell it before expiry. She said if you sell 24h prior expiry you will get your investment back. It was 1k. I sold the position earlier. That was September 26th. Till date i never see the money on my account even after multiple emails, skype messages.
First spread the word about those idiots as much is possible before anyone else get robbed. Second what can I do or should i do to open case aginast them?

Back in June i opened my account with 23 Traders based out of London. On the begging things were sort of going ok. I invested 5k. When sending email or asking my broker questions via skype i had difficult time getting answer. Than my broker Nena Leon ( if that was her real name ) asked me that if I want to see profits i need to invest about 20k. I said we can get to 20k with better investing plan of the 5k and if we do more short term ( like weekly trades or daily ) and not monthly as she prefer. She said no problem ill ask Mike ( Thompson ) to call you. It was on September 21st when feds were suppose to announce about the rate hike. that morning this clown Mike called me and said " now you will see how we are making money". He said invest all your money on USD/JPY as put and ill call you in 5 min. That was positive trade. We did couple more scenarios. When i had 16.7k he called me and he said ok put 5k 3 times in put position with 15 in interval. When i invested those 15k he said ok put 5k more. I said i dont have 5k more but 1.7k and you know that. he said well if you dont give me 3.3k in the next 5 min from your credit card you will lose all your money. I said what do you mean ill lose my money how do you know that? ( he knew exactly that i will lose them cause he did it on purpose ). When i said i dont have CC on me to pay he said ok ill call you in 10 minutes. That was his last call he never called back. Next thing I know my broker Nina Leon message me on skype saying " what have you done you lost all your money". said what??????? Than i asked her i said ok i have one more open trade for DOW what will happen if I sell it before expiry. She said if you sell 24h prior expiry you will get your investment back. It was 1k. I sold the position earlier. That was September 26th. Till date i never see the money on my account even after multiple emails, skype messages.
First spread the word about those idiots as much is possible before anyone else get robbed. Second what can I do or should i do to open case aginast them?
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

How did you deposit? Credit card, debit card, bank wire, something else?

Back