• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GOptions.com.

General discussions of a financial company
On Friday 12/21/13 I saw my balance go from over $5K down to $85 some signal service called binary-option-signals.com which works exclusively with GOptions traded more than 80 trades on my GOptions account and lost all my money. I never signed up for this. I emailed Adam Stone the (Co Founder of GOptions), and he says it wasn't them but he will "kindly" offer me half a refund with bonus money. As you know if I take the bonus I wont be able to withdraw for months. Before this happened I had a great experience for a month and won big. I started with 1.7k was able to withdraw 2k but they pretty much robbed me for 5k. Now their setting me up with a bonus, so this is their way of stopping me from winning, making profits and withdrawals. This is the worst scam by any Binary Options broker out there.

On Friday 12/21/13 I saw my balance go from over $5K down to $85 some signal service called binary-option-signals.com which works exclusively with GOptions traded more than 80 trades on my GOptions account and lost all my money. I never signed up for this. I emailed Adam Stone the (Co Founder of GOptions), and he says it wasn't them but he will "kindly" offer me half a refund with bonus money. As you know if I take the bonus I wont be able to withdraw for months. Before this happened I had a great experience for a month and won big. I started with 1.7k was able to withdraw 2k but they pretty much robbed me for 5k. Now their setting me up with a bonus, so this is their way of stopping me from winning, making profits and withdrawals. This is the worst scam by any Binary Options broker out there.

Dear Sir,
It is not our fault you chose to use trading signals (automated by you through the BOS system). Yes, it's true we work exclusively with them until the 1st of February when 2-3 other brokers appear to be joining them such that any "special" interest on our part is ludicrous.

Yes, you were offered a bonus. We thought that would be a good way of keeping you happy with our service and perfectly able to go back out there and make profits as you had done in the past.

You are still more than welcome to take Adam up on the offer

I am just not sure how we are to blame for this especially since we tried to assist
If you wish to continue this conversation, you are welcome to contact me at support@goptions.com (my name is Jim Avery).

Thanks

I don't what GOptions wants to achieve by cancelling all the victims' withdrawal requests. Goptions must stop deceving clients, this is very wrong. GOpions is wasting our time, efforts and money. We all have witnessed all of the conversations with GOptions, day by day, via email, phone, skype. They have litteraly damaged us mentally, our trust. Same day guarantee withdrawal means literally, cancelling all the withdrawal requests. We have experienced other three different brokers and they are very reliable, mainly when it comes to withdrawal. GOptions is not customer friendly at all. Very rude. No respect for clients mainly the victims'. GOptions, stop denying, stop lying and return all the money back to the victims. We all have prove against GOptions.

so I take it from this thread (and others) there are not many people with positive experiences with Goptions?

Goptions are the biggest scam i have ever come across. They have scammed me TWICE

In summary..... i deposited some money, made a fair bit over a period of time (i am a trader by background), they took it... logged in one day to find my account balance at $0..... spoke to my account manager DANIEL GANT who couldnt justify where the money had gone.... started to blame me! Funny how he managed to get the money back to my account but forgot to mention there was a small wagering agreement.... which i had not agreed to!

Continued trading for some time, and guess what.... one day i log in to find a big fat 0 on my account balance.... which should have been $10699.00!

They are thiefs.... do not trust them with your money.... EVER! funny how they are always ringing etc to get your money but when you need to contact them they are always busy!

They have refused to give me my money back..... i refuse to roll over but not sure of my options.

Here is my personal story, Goptions has not just scammed me but many others, in the Binary Trading World.

WARNING TO GOPTIONS ACCOUNT HOLDERS

Goptions is a Fraud !!!!

On December 14, 2014 @ 12:04 am I logged out of my account and my balance was 9555.00. I woke up in the morning and I tried to log in to my account @ Goptions and my password would not work. I continued to try to log in 4 times with my password and I kept getting a message stating "invalid password" this is weird I thought to myself ( I know my own password been using the same one for 4 months). I opened up chat in Goptions and ask why my password is not working. Support said " I'll reset it to 123456" and for me to log in and reset with new password. After I did this my account opened up and my balance was $ 3.70 I was shocked and sick to my stomach
I contacted James Western and support immediately. I sent in all the info and more to prove that my account was HACKED.
For 2 1/2 days I been waiting for it to be resolved. I just got off the phone with James and he said his CEO, said "there is nothing they can do and No Reimbursement will be issued."
If this can happen to me it can happen to all of you as well, who are with those Defrauders Goptions

I made a withdrawal request for £1127.99 and nothing was done for 10 days! Despite the fact that it says "same day withdrawals" on their website. Then after those 10 days my account was taken over and trades were placed on my account without my knowledge or permission. all of the money was lost (other than £27.99 that is left in the account which i cant withdraw because the minimum is £100).

My email and phone number have been blocked by the company and they are refusing to deal with the situation.

Back