• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 23Traders.com

General discussions of a financial company
please read this before you continue with 23TRADERS!!!
i opened an account with them back in january this year.. within 1-2 days i had a call from their broker in the name of ANDREW ROSE - sweet as pie who said he worked in their London office - blatant lie! within 2-3 weeks he supposedly was sent to their bulgaria office to train people - another Lie!!!
i worked with him for a few weeks until i wanted to withdraw £20,000 (after allowing me to withdraw £2000) NO SUCH LUCK! apparently i had to deposit some more funds for my account to each to a certain level so that i can withdraw and it goes on..... THEY ADD BONUSES TO YOUR ACCOUNT SO THAT WAY YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW ANY OF IT TIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT!
In order for me to get back my initial investments i had to fund the account and they would add bonuses and ANDREW ROSE WAS APPOINTED BY ANOTHER BROKER CALLED DAVID FORBES TO DO SOME GOOD TRADES WITH ME to get to a certain level so that i can withdraw! well the trades which he ordered me to place over the phone (ALL THE TRADES HE SAID I SHOULD DO AND THE AMOUNTS AND THE TIMEFRAME ) the trades thoughout the 15 mins on the phone were making money but he would not stop and said not to be fearful and he knows what he was doing.. the account was up £80,000 I SAID WE SHOULD NOT OVERTRADE! BUT TOO LATE he knew they would have to give my investment back as my account was £80,000 - systems are all rigged and the trades open went against me and lost all of it - ANDREW WHO IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE HEAD BROKER HEDGED EVERY £ AND SECS LATER THE WHOLE ACCOUNT WAS BLOWN UP!!!
after having sent several emails i eventually got a call from ELI KREMER - the BOSS on that team who suggested that he could fund the account with bonuses if i can deposit whatever i can and DAVID FORBES THE BEST BROKER THERE IS AND HE WOULD TRADE WITH ME ON THE NFPS THAT WEEK and retrieve the account- yes he did add £35,000 to my £15k and DAVID FORBES HELD MY HAND SO TO SPEAK.. TO ENTER THE TRADES ON THE OF NFPS - SAME THING!!! WITHIN MINS AS THE ACCOUNT WAS SHOWING £91K - AND SECS LATER SHOWED THAT IT HAD LOST IT ALL AGAIN!!! THEIR SYSTEMS LIKE ANY BINARY OPTION COMPANIES ARE RIGGED WHERE YOU NEVER WIN ANY TRADES!!!
I HAVE EMAILED THEM AND HAD NO RESPONSE,
I HAVE CONTACTED WINCHARGEBACK AND NOW GOING TO A LAW COMPANY TO SUE THESE INHUMANE MONSTERS WHO WANT TO CARRY ON STEALING FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE!
All my deposits were done by visa debit card and i am now also sending all the informtation to my bank for a chargeback and not sure if they can help! I HAVE READ VARIOUS POSTS ABOUT HOW THESE GUYS ARE ALL BASED IN ISRAEL AND THEY CAN BE SHUT DOWN- I INTEND TO DO EVERYTHING I CAN - APPOINT AS MANY LAW FIRMS AS I CAN TO RETRIEVE MY £95K!!!
WATCH OUT 23 TRADERS!!!
(IF YOU ARE READING THIS 23TRADERS YOU KNOW WHO I AM)!!!!
I HAVE POSTED WHEREVER I CAN ON THE INTERNET ABOUT THEM AND DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM UNLESS THEY WANT TO BE SCAMMED.
I WILL CARRY ON POSTING UNTIL I GET A RESULT!!

Does anyone have payment information on 23traders.com where you sent money too? Both credit card and wire transfer?
Bank, address, account name, account number, reference number, etc.
We're doing an investigation and would help quite a bit. Thanks.

Forex Army, I need your help! I'm a Canadian journalist working on a story on binary options. We are trying to contact "Julian Wellington" of 23Traders. If you have any information about who he may be, please contact me. All tips will be kept anonymous.

jessicactvw5@gmail.com

Back