23Traders is a group of scammers

Elman

Recruit
23 Traders pestered me and frustrated me with fears that they were on the verge of losing my money through trades if I did not double my deposits in order to hedge my earlier trades which they instigated. Finally, when they got me some winning trades and i requested for a withdrawal of £5000 of my initial deposit, they told me they would process it but the next thing i had was another pestering chain of calls from them to want to trade with my money, saying they had built up my account in wait of a special event. they abused me terribly when i had rejected to authorise the trade, adding i was an idiot! yes, idiot, the supposed trade advisor abused me because i wouldnt allow him to trade with my money but asked for withdrawal. after so much pressure from him and another of his colleagues in many phone calls, i authorised them reluctantly and about 3 hours, they run the account down from nearly £15,000 to nil. i lost all that money and the next thing, i couldn.t log into the account they created for me.
They make you think they are in the UK but it is a lie. they are not even regulated in the UK and my attempts to find they have revealed they do not have a physical presence or address as they claim in Bolivia. the company they are registered under appears to be a complicated set up that leads to nowhere. I have not found anyone to help me get my money yet but i believe one day, help will come...this has been over 2 years now...
BEWARE GUYS AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM. IT IS A WELL SET UP GROUP OF SCAMMERS

23 Traders pestered me and frustrated me with fears that they were on the verge of losing my money through trades if I did not double my deposits in order to hedge my earlier trades which they instigated. Finally, when they got me some winning trades and i requested for a withdrawal of £5000 of my initial deposit, they told me they would process it but the next thing i had was another pestering chain of calls from them to want to trade with my money, saying they had built up my account in wait of a special event. they abused me terribly when i had rejected to authorise the trade, adding i was an idiot! yes, idiot, the supposed trade advisor abused me because i wouldnt allow him to trade with my money but asked for withdrawal. after so much pressure from him and another of his colleagues in many phone calls, i authorised them reluctantly and about 3 hours, they run the account down from nearly £15,000 to nil. i lost all that money and the next thing, i couldn.t log into the account they created for me.
They make you think they are in the UK but it is a lie. they are not even regulated in the UK and my attempts to find they have revealed they do not have a physical presence or address as they claim in Bolivia. the company they are registered under appears to be a complicated set up that leads to nowhere. I have not found anyone to help me get my money yet but i believe one day, help will come...this has been over 2 years now...
BEWARE GUYS AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM. IT IS A WELL SET UP GROUP OF SCAMMERS
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

They are scammers fair and square, the people that defend these guys either eat with them or are just plain dumb. Its real people like us making real losses that know the pain.
You can't tell me after i lost $95000 to some fraudulent company registered online with false information that i should invite them to the thread..... Did you ever lose your life savings?
I mean i was lucky enough to get it back through SwiftRipYouOffAgain; but for the people out there still getting scammed and ripped of their lives. Do you know what its like?

SpamCat thinks recovery room scammers like you are very tasty. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

They are scammers fair and square, the people that defend these guys either eat with them or are just plain dumb. Its real people like us making real losses that know the pain.
You can't tell me after i lost $95000 to some fraudulent company registered online with false information that i should invite them to the thread..... Did you ever lose your life savings?
I mean i was lucky enough to get it back through SwiftRipYouOffAgain; but for the people out there still getting scammed and ripped of their lives. Do you know what its like?
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Back