24 Option Rodeler Limited scam

Dragon girl

Recruit
Hello my story... was cold called in October invested the minimum of £250 got an account manager call ”Sara” (I’ve never done trading before knew nothing about it plus I have a mental health condition) it all went ok so I was pushed to invest more I didn’t want to invest too much. Anyway then she promised me I could withdraw enough money to pay the cards I had financed it on by the time She had pressured me out of over £60k and every trade she said to put on went into loss I tried to contact someone at the company and sent 50 emails to Sara Julian Barry bishop and Ermal and Chris over 25 on the live chat no one got back to me on Christmas Eve I was called to say everything was great but it wasn’t by 5pm on Christmas Eve the account was at £2k and they had closed nearly all the trades. i was called on 26th by account manager to deposit another £5k to which I said I was broke. I’ve not heard.a thing. I’ve requested a withdrawal of the very small amount of £100 but still no money back plus it’s not in my account either! i have a complaint number with Rodeler and have been emailing Amanda smith and Adam Rhodes but nothing. I have lodged a complaint with Action fraud and have a case number also with the FCA with case number also CySEC with a case number. I’ve contacted my card companies and trying to get them to chargeback but it seems no one cares. Can anyone help with if this has happen to them or anything please.
I also notice on the 23rd December 2019 they are not allowed to supply Italy with their service for aggressive tactics and manipulation please something has to be done.

Hello my story... was cold called in October invested the minimum of £250 got an account manager call ”Sara” (I’ve never done trading before knew nothing about it plus I have a mental health condition) it all went ok so I was pushed to invest more I didn’t want to invest too much. Anyway then she promised me I could withdraw enough money to pay the cards I had financed it on by the time She had pressured me out of over £60k and every trade she said to put on went into loss I tried to contact someone at the company and sent 50 emails to Sara Julian Barry bishop and Ermal and Chris over 25 on the live chat no one got back to me on Christmas Eve I was called to say everything was great but it wasn’t by 5pm on Christmas Eve the account was at £2k and they had closed nearly all the trades. i was called on 26th by account manager to deposit another £5k to which I said I was broke. I’ve not heard.a thing. I’ve requested a withdrawal of the very small amount of £100 but still no money back plus it’s not in my account either! i have a complaint number with Rodeler and have been emailing Amanda smith and Adam Rhodes but nothing. I have lodged a complaint with Action fraud and have a case number also with the FCA with case number also CySEC with a case number. I’ve contacted my card companies and trying to get them to chargeback but it seems no one cares. Can anyone help with if this has happen to them or anything please.
I also notice on the 23rd December 2019 they are not allowed to supply Italy with their service for aggressive tactics and manipulation please something has to be done.
The FPA clearly set warning back in 2018 which you can check here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8634/www.24option.com then why you haven't checked the review about a company before you invest the money?

Did any of that legal jurisdictions got back to you with any update?
I am specially interested to know if cysec will do anything about this..

here the original stuff, see how this works, of course It does not work

http://www.consob.it/documents/4618...1223.pdf/f2692984-085f-4837-8a5d-53db9db7d665

Due to the principle of home country control, the intermediaries must be compliant with the supervision of the CySec, while the Authorities of the host country, including Consob, have no supervisory and enforcement powers.

CySEC ACTION :rolleyes:
https://www.cysec.gov.cy/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=381b1dee-fcf3-46de-ba6a-4007d7fd3006

unless these scammers get shut down for once, looks like trouble ahead

.....for @Dragon girl just be aware as soon as identified posting on forums some legal threatening will come along, nothing to worry about but let us know

Back