24 Option Scam

I have embedded videos into the bottom of this post

24option is a complete and utter sham broker once you become profitable on a consistent basis first of they will start to stall the entries of your trades from anywhere from 10 to 20 seconds making sure that you get a worse price upon entry to give you a disadvantage.

Once this has failed they will start to insert a spread with some kind of software or robot that they have on every trade you take this will start of at 4 points and if you continue profit doing this this will increase from 15 points (1.5pips) to 30points ( 3 pips).

I have submitted a case which I have give video evidence of both these complaints.

I have been trading a large account on behalf of a client since july where we have been consistently profitable every month till last month when they actually banned us from trading on the platform because we where profitable our account Username is: Festivalinvest

Our complaints where not handled at all we where simple told that our account was blocked and that we where no longer accepted to trade on the platform.

We asked 24option to return and cancel the trades that they had cheated us out on showing them the video evidence they simply kicked us of the platform.

My clients lawyers are now in the process of taking legal action against 24option and we are lodging complaints with Cysec, FCA and other regultory bodies in europe.

They are clearly a scam broker and do not allow traders to profit on their platform the advertising that they put out saying they have a 0 spread is complete rubbish as we have many videos showing exactly how they cheat traders when they become profitable.

And the fact that they did not deal with our complaints and simply blocked us from trading on their site clearly shows that this company is a scam and a bucket shop.

I hope that FPA takes our complaint seriously and moves towards giving 24option a scam rating hence to help vulnerable traders from losing their money to these gangsters.

I would love to hear comments from 24option on these matters

Back