• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BDSwiss.com (formerly BancdeSwiss.com)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
i have registered an account and deposited 2000$ and achieved 2500$ profit
as soon as i requested a withdrawal they asked me for more documents although my account is verified.
i have already sent them the documents , then they asked me for more documents
i have already done every thing they asked me to do and now they don't reply
my account number is 1170323

Hello, I've recently become an introducing broker for BDSwiss.
I started testing BDSwiss in 2014 their services were amazing and performance was top-notch so I decided to switch my trading fully to their platform and have never regretted it.

I managed to negotiate pretty good benefits for new traders who sign up through me. The benefits include but are not limited to:

-Trading with one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specializing in FOREX/CFD’s
-BD Swiss established 2012
-Over one million Registered Accounts!
-BD Swiss holds licenses in a number of jurisdictions
-Over 250 assets including a wide range of Crypto Currencies
-Highly competitive spreads
-Easy and quick registration
-Fast and easy withdrawals (Processed within a few hours)
-Clients have the option to trade with leverage of 1:50 - 1:400
-Free signals, trade setups, weekly roadmaps and news alerts
-Exceptional customer service with multilingual helpdesk
-Available to trade on MT4 , Web Trader (No download required)
+Tools, education and other live information about market condition

As an IB I help new clients to sign up with BDS and I am also one of the signal/setup/roadmap/news providers. I get a small commission from every standard lot traded by my clients, this does NOT mean that you will have bigger spread. Clients who sign up through me will not have bigger spreads or any hidden expenses, they will only enjoy the benefits such as the signal/setup/roadmap/news group and faster withdrawals which would not be available otherwise.

If you are interested or want to ask me anything, please feel free to send me an email ib_michael.fx@outlook.com you can also find me from instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/ib_michael.fx/

Thank you and have a nice day!
-M

1628268389872.png

1628268509986.png

Hi there, it's my first post here! Anyone has been using Bdswiss services and can share their experience?
You may want to start by reviewing the URL below.

1643729209286.png

Back