245markets.com i think is totally a big scam

Just to let every one knows ,if you been scam, please go to action fraud and file in the necessary steps and they will proceed with legal forces and those scamers will be in jail very soon.Thankyou.

I made a deposit of 160 000euro in June 2017, The point was to buy Bitcoins on the price of 2 600usd.
Mr Tony Bryner could not buy them back then. However until now we have made no profits and I have lost 10 000euro BUT he tells me that those Bitcoins at the price of 2 600euro he has put on HOLD.
I want to withdraw but he tells me I cannot until I deposit 40 000euro.
He says I need to deposit 40 000euro more so that we can use those Bitcoins that he has kept on Hold for 1 year at the price of 2 600usd. I do not know how he keeps them on hold 1 year on the Market without them changing their price.
The point is that when I have 200 000euro inside of my account we can Buy those Bitcoins at 2 600usd and Sell them Instantly at the current price of 7 000 to 10 000usd.
Then when we have Millions made in 1 hour, he can get his commission and I will be able to withdraw a Huge amount of money.

I am really confused and scared , please help. I still trust him and believe him, should I send him 40 000euro? How can I get my money back?

I made a deposit of 160 000euro in June 2017, The point was to buy Bitcoins on the price of 2 600usd.
Mr Tony Bryner could not buy them back then. However until now we have made no profits and I have lost 10 000euro BUT he tells me that those Bitcoins at the price of 2 600euro he has put on HOLD.
He says I need to deposit 40 000euro more so that we can use those Bitcoins that he has kept on Hold for 1 year at the price of 2 600usd. I do not know how he keeps them on hold 1 year on the Market without them changing their price.
The point is that when I have 200 000euro inside of my account we can Buy those Bitcoins at 2 600usd and Sell them Instantly at the current price of 7 000 to 10 000usd.
Then when we have Millions made in 1 hour, he can get his commission and I will be able to withdraw a Huge amount of money.

I am really confused and scared , please help. I still trust him and believe him, should I send him 40 000euro? How can I get my money back?

I do not believe him. They fixed 2 start prices on 2 of my trades (I have the report and can prove this),. I had 40.000 margin (90.000 total but with ongoing trades - 50.000). They had a fault in the system and XAUUSD went down to 16 USD for a few minutes (has not been less than 1200 usd this year), creating a 240.000 USD loss. When they "fixed" the trades again, he said that the margin was too low (this is because I had 2 XAUUSD tades and the other was still very negative after the system fault), and will not answer my explanation to this). With a 40.000 margin this is absolutely bull****!!. I have given up 245Markets.. He rang me when I posted a negative report here and threatened me with taking me to court.... He was constantly finding ways to ask for more money - swapfree account for a month for 2000 USD ... I think they are Scam. Tron Syversen, Norway

If you put in more money with them, be sure to have what he promises you in a mail so you can prove it..

Hi what my experience here is they are all crooks and even this peace army some how are connected to them.
Till today i cannot withdraw my money amount to $17577.15 , i pray Tony Bryner is going broke for his life in future and be a bager on the street some day,we are not the only one here that been screwed. try posting all you can get and print out what you had for proof .some how they managed get to delete my entired a/c.Never send him any more money.from now on. it is their tricks to get more money out from you.

Hi what my experience here is they are all crooks and even this peace army some how are connected to them.
Till today i cannot withdraw my money amount to $17577.15 , i pray Tony Bryner is going broke for his life in future and be a bager on the street some day,we are not the only one here that been screwed. try posting all you can get and print out what you had for proof .some how they managed get to delete my entired a/c.Never send him any more money.from now on. it is their tricks to get more money out from you.
If you are in UK try report what you have in hand with all print out docs and approach UK police to get them asap.

I have case like you and all money lost it is a scam company do not put in further money. As y

I get cheated just like your case to put in more money and never return. The company phone cannot get through no reply from phone email and even account manager.

Back