24cryptomarket scam with fakes profiles on Instagram

Traderschoice

Recruit
Hello I have been scammer by @binshabib_s and @david_dotan
On Instagram . This is the same person who is using fakes profiles .
This is not the real david Dotan who is a famous trader .
They pushed to invest in a scam called 24cryptomarket.com.
I invested 1500usd and they told me that to withdraw I will need to upgrade account with 1000 usd more . After that they told me that I need to pay 5000 usd fee to pay lawyer document for imf. I was thinking it was real david Dotan so I paid . After that they all booked me and disappear . I contacted admin of website 24 cryptomarket but it is the same person behind this scam . They never answered and my money is gone . Be careful

Attachments

• 0A349F7E-6545-40C3-B875-583DC466DCA2.png
    0A349F7E-6545-40C3-B875-583DC466DCA2.png
    443.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello I have been scammer by @binshabib_s and @david_dotan
On Instagram . This is the same person who is using fakes profiles .
This is not the real david Dotan who is a famous trader .
They pushed to invest in a scam called 24cryptomarket.com.
I invested 1500usd and they told me that to withdraw I will need to upgrade account with 1000 usd more . After that they told me that I need to pay 5000 usd fee to pay lawyer document for imf. I was thinking it was real david Dotan so I paid . After that they all booked me and disappear . I contacted admin of website 24 cryptomarket but it is the same person behind this scam . They never answered and my money is gone . Be careful
Did you contact the broker about this issue yet?

yes!
all is fake and the broker too
24cryptomarket have just a back office and a very bad website.
i writed to the support and they give hte same answer than this scammer.
this is the same person behind the website and the instagram account

yes!
all is fake and the broker too
24cryptomarket have just a back office and a very bad website.
i writed to the support and they give hte same answer than this scammer.
this is the same person behind the website and the instagram account
One simple question...........
Why you didn't search about them before you invest the money?

And they offer live chat, go ahead and talk with them regarding your issue. Also invite them to this thread.

I searched and I didn’t found anything suspicious . I trusted the scam because he stole david Dotan profile on Instagram too and I talk to this profile who said it’s a great opportunity

I searched and I didn’t found anything suspicious . I trusted the scam because he stole david Dotan profile on Instagram too and I talk to this profile who said it’s a great opportunity
Then go ahead and invite them to this thread.

The platform they use is very common among Binary Option/CFD (*Gambling*) platforms and doesn't connect to any real LPs.
It's just a veyr easy platform / MT4 / Ninja Alternative to use that will let you get a license for your brokerage and B Book clients very easily.

There are SO MANY brokers - avoid ones like this.
But many people don't because they usually offer bonuses...and retail traders are very greedy. :/

Crypto scam are increasing day by day and the chances of loosing money with scammers are very high so better to do a little research before investing your hard earned money with anyone claiming high profits. Better staying away from putting money in those hands who promise getting rich right over the night.

Back