24hrTradingAcademy @fuaadhh is a SCAM ARTIST!

AdilFarid

Recruit
Fuaadh also going by the name Mohammad Fuaadh the owner of 24hrTradingAcademy: 24hrtrading.academy company number 10509291 is the biggest scam artist to come up in the Forex industry. Not only has Fuaadhh scammed me of my hard earned money Fuaadh also removed my review on Trustpilot. Alongside a number of OTHERS he has scammed! He has a dedicated Instagram page to him with the at @fuaadhscam probably paid him off to remove his posts!

AVOID TAKING HIS COURSE AND SIGNALS!

I have been doing a lot of research into him and his past and I have found Fuaadh isn’t even a Forex Trader he made his riches through Binary options and affiliate programmes the likes of StockPair, 24option and Banc De Binary an Israeli financial firm with a history of regulatory issues one he so proudly vouched for. He received $250 for every client he signed up which required them to deposit 250 and he then just FORWARDED OTHER PEOPLES SIGNALS! So he didn’t care if you carried on paying for the signal service! He is now DOING THE SAME WITH HIS FOREX SIGNALS! DO NOT TAKE HIS SIGNALS, HE MAKES YOU TO SIGN UP TO HIS BROKER. HE DOESN'T CARE IF YOU MAKE MONEY ON HIS SIGNALS!!! 24hr Trading Academy is a SCAM! I had a feeling he would delete my review and all the other reviews and then put up bogus good reviews to mask his SCAM. So I took pictures to back up my claim.

His Instagram is @Fuaadhh. He is a very unprofessional, fake and money driven individual. Others have said the same he is immature and self centered he tries to force his humility. I know this as I have met him personally and took his course. I have attached my review and some of the other reviews he got falsely removed to continue to uphold his false appearance. DONT LET HIS AFFILIATION BOUGHT LAMBORGHINI DECEIVE YOU.

All of his course content is available on babypips! I can’t believe I spent £1000 on content available for free just repackaged with a Lambo.

I HAVE SAID IT ONCE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN THIS FUAADHH 24 HR TRADING ACADEMY IS A SCAM. DO NOT TAKE HIS COURSE OR HIS SIGNALS.

1.jpeg 2.jpeg

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    308.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    313.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    216.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    293.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 9 (2).jpeg
    9 (2).jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 10.jpeg
    10.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 3
Fuaadh also going by the name Mohammad Fuaadh the owner of 24hrTradingAcademy: 24hrtrading.academy company number 10509291 is the biggest scam artist to come up in the Forex industry. Not only has Fuaadhh scammed me of my hard earned money Fuaadh also removed my review on Trustpilot. Alongside a number of OTHERS he has scammed! He has a dedicated Instagram page to him with the at @fuaadhscam probably paid him off to remove his posts!

I have been doing a lot of research into him and his past and I have found Fuaadh isn’t even a Forex Trader he made his riches through Binary options and affiliate programmes the likes of StockPair, 24option and Banc De Binary an Israeli financial firm with a history of regulatory issues one he so proudly vouched for. He received $250 for every client he signed up which required them to deposit 250 and he then just FORWARDED OTHER PEOPLES SIGNALS! So he didn’t care if you carried on paying for the signal service! He is now DOING THE SAME WITH HIS FOREX SIGNALS! DO NOT TAKE HIS SIGNALS, HE MAKES YOU TO SIGN UP TO HIS BROKER. HE DOESN'T CARE IF YOU MAKE MONEY ON HIS SIGNALS!!! 24hr Trading Academy is a SCAM! I had a feeling he would delete my review and all the other reviews and then put up bogus good reviews to mask his SCAM. So I took pictures to back up my claim.

His Instagram is @Fuaadhh. He is a very unprofessional, fake and money driven individual. Others have said the same he is immature and self centered he tries to force his humility. I know this as I have met him personally and took his course. I have attached my review and some of the other reviews he got falsely removed to continue to uphold his false appearance. DONT LET HIS AFFILIATION BOUGHT LAMBORGHINI DECEIVE YOU.

All of his course content is available on babypips! I can’t believe I spent £1000 on content available for free just repackaged with a Lambo.

I HAVE SAID IT ONCE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN THIS FUAADHH 24 HR TRADING ACADEMY IS A SCAM. DO NOT TAKE HIS COURSE OR HIS SIGNALS.

View attachment 43532 View attachment 43533
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

This company has recently been sued by the FCA for SCAM activities. Check all the information inn the link below.
reddit.com/user/Abi-Rahman/comments/dsl9hg/fuaadh_24hr_trading_academy_free_forex_course/

This company has recently been sued by the FCA for SCAM activities. Check all the information inn the link below.
reddit.com/user/Abi-Rahman/comments/dsl9hg/fuaadh_24hr_trading_academy_free_forex_course/
I suggested the way to draw their attention on your issue. Kindly follow that.

View attachment 43532 View attachment 43533
مرحبا أخ عادل... سؤال لوسمحت ... كيف وصلت لهي الجهة أو الشخص ... وهو شو بيستفيد برأيك إذا كان متقصد يعطيك توصيات خاطئة؟

Back