24Option (24Affiliates) Manager Accidentially Admits the Scam and Document Leaks

malena884

Recruit
Let me get straight to the point...

I tried to become affiliate partner with 24Options (24Affiliates), after few inquires the affiliate manager "Daphne S" started to admit that 24option is cheating and conducting frauds with clients and affiliates. Never replied after knowing she caught red handed. However with that type of behavior, it's no wonder why many affiliates are afraid to provide the address and ID proof in order to become an approved affiliate partner.
Please do not give yourdocuments to 24option or it's affiliate platform 24Affiliates..., it's highly risky and insecure.

If you still want to use their affiliate program then just get paid your first payment and give your documents, which I believe you'd never get paid at all...

I will post the full story soon, please check the picture and video that I recorded as proof.

Let me get straight to the point...

I tried to become affiliate partner with 24Options (24Affiliates), after few inquires the affiliate manager "Daphne S" started to admit that 24option is cheating and conducting frauds with clients and affiliates. Never replied after knowing she caught red handed. However with that type of behavior, it's no wonder why many affiliates are afraid to provide the address and ID proof in order to become an approved affiliate partner.
Please do not give your documents to 24option or it's affiliate platform 24Affiliates..., it's highly risky and insecure.

If you still want to use their affiliate program then just get paid your first payment and give your documents, which I believe you'd never get paid at all...

I will post the full story soon, please check the picture and video that I recorded as proof.

Finding a genuine broker will help when you think to become IB. Don't forget to check the reviews here before you become an IB.

@malena884 can you invite the company to this thread? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Also leave a review of your experience:

----------------------------

Italy's financial regulator CONSOB has also joined in blocking 24fx (24option) website/services to Italian residents.

-------------------------------------

@FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator, in light of the OP's evidence + the existing evidence I think the @Scam Investigations Committee can very safely label 24option and all related companies a scam.

In fact, anything even loosely related to Lee Elbaz sister binary option company/platform deserve scam label. I understand that would likely be 1/3rd or more of the binary options brokers currently listed.

Back