24option.com not returning money back

Daniele Masi

Recruit
I opened the account ITA2099 on my name.
After some testing binary options, I decide to withdraw the remaining amount of 193.64 euro.
On 10th June I receive an email confirming the payment on the credit card I used to deposit; in the meantime I told 24option that the credit card has been replaced and they stated (Ted Green) that it doesn't matter because money goes to the same customer account, also confirmed by my bank .
After that many emails and chats, plus a phone call today with Brigita Smaliukaite and I've provided 24option with my bank account statemennt, credit card statement plus a declaration from the credit card provide that states that no payment was received and the reference provided by 24option doesn't exist (ARN: 85203444162423599449950).
I've lost hours on this issue and the feeling that they're trying to keep/steal/scavenge my 193 euro is becoming real!
I kindly ask your help to get my money back.
Thanks

The good thing is that you have your bank on your side. If you have the email address of the person there who is handling your issue, CC them on everything you send to 24Option.

Also, ask your bank about chargeback options if 24Options doesn't get around to paying you.

The good thing is that you have your bank on your side. If you have the email address of the person there who is handling your issue, CC them on everything you send to 24Option.

Also, ask your bank about chargeback options if 24Options doesn't get around to paying you.
right on target

After some testing binary options, I decide to withdraw the remaining amount of 193.64 euro.
On 10th June I receive an email confirming the payment on the credit card I used to deposit; in the meantime I told 24option that the credit card has been replaced and they stated (Ted Green) that it doesn't matter because money goes to the same customer account, also confirmed by my bank .
After that many emails and chats, plus a phone call today with Brigita Smaliukaite and I've provided 24option with my bank account statemennt, credit card statement plus a declaration from the credit card provide that states that no payment was received and the reference provided by 24option doesn't exist (ARN: 85203444162423599449950).
I've lost hours on this issue and the feeling that they're trying to keep/steal/scavenge my 193 euro is becoming real!
Thanks

Unusual broker stops withdrawal of 193.64 euro. what benefit to steal that amount?

Thanks

strange, steal 193.64 euro to ruin reputation, for what purpose:confused:

This company has gone way too far. It's time, someone put end to their joy ride.

They are dishonest, unfair & unreliable to do tradings with. They are a professional scam artists and your hard earned money is not safe with them.

We have caught them red handed with their unlawful activities, have prepared a huge portfolio of evidences, and are preparing a massive claim, and soon to be proceeded at court, against this company, 24Option / Rodeler ltd.

Anyone, who are interested to take actions against them and want them to ma and/or, provide us genuine Written Evidences and/or Testimony, against this company's Fraud, Scam & Con Activities,

Please be in touch with us via PM us or PM any FPA moderator or use 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page.

Your written testimony & evidences, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this company at court.

You can also follow our thread "Raise Your Voice. Legal Actions Against Scam & Fraudster Company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd)" here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-24option-rodeler-ltd.html?highlight=24option

RAISE YOUR VOICE & PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE AGAINST FRAUDSTERS.

Learn From Others Mistake, Not From Doing The Same Mistake.

Always Act Smart & Trade Safe.

Back