24option.com - They will never let you go with your money.

When I was researching binary option scammers, every site I visited said they were one of the few "safe" companies to do business with. I have finally learnt that none of them are safe and the whole industry should be taken down!
You are totally right man ... they need to stop giving licenses to any person that got millions in his account because he is rich and he affords it . Governments should control this business for their citizens. It's my first time to enter market though my cousins are doing forex trading from 34 years ago. And I was stupid enough to shy from asking them for an advice and start doing this ( s**t) discreetly. After reading Many complains about different brokers I still feel lucky To be alive.

When I was researching binary option scammers, every site I visited said they were one of the few "safe" companies to do business with. I have finally learnt that none of them are safe and the whole industry should be taken down!

"Safe Binary" is like "Safe HYIP". Anyone calling it safe is very likely looking forward to safely taking your money away from you.

Back