• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 24XForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Just be very careful. We had the positive balance of 27000 USD before they started with their fraud. Contact your Financial Regulator and check this company. I can see now on their website that they changed the company’s address. In March it was Paco Systems LTD registered in London from December 2020, with the contact phone number in the UK - and now it’s the address in Switzerland, and the phone number is in Switzerland. I don’t think honest and reputable companies change their legal names so frequently. Watch out! Contact FCA. I wish we had before spending the fortune ((
When confronted, that's they are supposedly fraudulent, the consultant deflected by saying, that the banks can find them easily and that can show their license. They also explained that we can't use our balance, because that's OUR money/deposit. We closed the trades, because we feared losing our balance. Apparently, the consultant says that we lost the COMPANIES money and that's why they asked for money. But I still don't understand why did our balance fall when we closed them? I still don't get the connection between our balance and the companie's money. We'll definietly seek some help from a financial advisor/regulator. Also out of curiousity, what's your current situation? Are you still making deals? Have you got your money back?

Last edited:
When confronted, that's they are supposedly fraudulent, the consultant deflected by saying, that the banks can find them easily and that can show their license. They also explained that we can't use our balance, because that's OUR money/deposit. We closed the trades, because we feared losing our balance. Apparently, the consultant says that we lost the COMPANIES money and that's why they asked for money. But I still don't understand why did our balance fall when we closed them? I still don't get the connection between our balance and the companie's money. We'll definietly seek some help from a financial advisor/regulator. Also out of curiousity, what's your current situation? Are you still making deals? Have you got your money back?
When we asked about the license, they said they had no license but were working via a number of companies with licenses claiming we didn’t quite understand how it all works ...why didn’t it stopped us then?)
Also, if they had the license, here in the UK it would mean that we would be protected by the Financial Regulator for up to £85K. But in the UK they do not hold the license((

Yes, we also couldn’t understand how we can lose their company’s money, and why they have withdrawn all our money and made the balance negative in the end. At the moment, banks are investigating the issue, their first reply was a No, but with the financial ombudsman help they are revising the situation again, but it takes up to 12 weeks they say..((

When we asked about the license, they said they had no license but were working via a number of companies with licenses claiming we didn’t quite understand how it all works ...why didn’t it stopped us then?)
Also, if they had the license, here in the UK it would mean that we would be protected by the Financial Regulator for up to £85K. But in the UK they do not hold the license((

Yes, we also couldn’t understand how we can lose their company’s money, and why they have withdrawn all our money and made the balance negative in the end. At the moment, banks are investigating the issue, their first reply was a No, but with the financial ombudsman help they are revising the situation again, but it takes up to 12 weeks they say
I see. We'll definitely be contacting our countries' financial regulator. I've been reading reviews and apparently in our country, they are not even allowed to operate, as they are not trustworthy. Which is probably why it's puzzling, that when we called the bank, they said that they should've intervened when all of this was happening. Many of the scam reviews are almost identical to our's. Also many trading companies have financial regulators themselves and they claimed to have one in the Marshall islands. When done research on google, whether the Marshall Islands even have a financial regulator, the answer to that is they DO NOT. The consultant when asked to show their license acted very suspicious too (they didn't even do so).

Yes, we also couldn’t understand how we can lose their company’s money, and why they have withdrawn all our money and made the balance negative in the end. At the moment, banks are investigating the issue, their first reply was a No, but with the financial ombudsman help they are revising the situation again, but it takes up to 12 weeks they say..((
Also i'm guessing they made you sign contracts of some sort? Like at an "actual job" or something?

Back