• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CodeNameTBW.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello everyone,
Forex.V7 had author good week of trading again, Friday coming in strong at the end. If you wish to follow/copy these trade signals for FREE!! please visit our web site www.codenametbw.com . Have good weekend and see you on Monday.
tumblr_inline_mjtjmbkSjr1qz4rgp.jpg

where I can see what open trades you have?

do you have open trades which are negative for long time , here I mean more than 24 hours?

is an auto trade using a software or manual?
how many tradeers you have?
what are the pairs you focus?
how many trades you open in the same time?
what is the risk/trade?

check the link that traianpavel posted, im not sure if it has all your answers, or maybe send him a pm :) but it looks promising never the less :)

Hi Guys sorry But I didn't Subscribe to this thread, but I'm now so I can answer all of your questions.

1. At this time our trades are private and are available only to our subscribers

2. Every rarely do we keep trades open for long periods of time.(24hours) Avg. Trade Length: 8h 40m

3. We use four different soft wares to advise us of the trades then input them manually you can read more about this here Forex.V7

4. At this time we have two Forex traders copying/following our signals. (900 limit)

5. We trade GPB/USD and USD/CAD

6. The most trades we have ever had open at once was 7

7. We have 70% win ratio. I don't know if that answers your question.

You view our MyFxbook page for more info Forex.V7 Real System | Myfxbook

You can follow Forex.V7 for free at Forex.V7

Happy Trading - TBW

Absolute drawdown of 2998

Absolute drawdown of 2998 kind of look scary, considering .91 your highest lot size you were 300+ pips down??
Please explain?

Regards,

Absolute drawdown of 2998 kind of look scary, considering .91 your highest lot size you were 300+ pips down??
Please explain?

Regards,

Ok you speak of two different dates so let me address the two date separately.

Absolute drawdown was on (Jun 21) we saw our maximal drawndown of -2998 -24.95% our Custom Fibonacci system indicated that USD/CAD had hit critical point by spiking three times back to back and couldn't couldn't continue
trading at such high level so we Increased our trading size to see the to catch the profit when it fell. Which ended the day with $720.23 on one day's profit. So the day you speak of Jun 21 a Drawdown of 2998 (which was really -2234 floating profit) was also our most profitably day in trading. And our software insured us that our account was never in any real danger.

Now for the 91 lot trade on Jul 5 then closed on Jul 5 23min later
07.05.2013 15:33 07.05.2013 15:56 GBPUSD Buy 0.91 1.48845 1.49070 22.5 204.75 23m 2.90%
we saw maximal draw-down for for this trade and all the other trades that was open at the same time -2.44%
you can confirm this numbers at Forex.V7 real Now if -2.44% is too much drawdown I'm afraid I don't know how to tell you if -2.44% is too much then the Forex market may not be the best place for you.

And in regrades to -2998 drawdown the entire trade length was only 4 hours and is extremely rear we never saw a situation similarly in the account history or the demo account and haven't seen another since. But when a problem arise we handle it coordinately. Keeping our account and thous that follow us safe and profitable.

More Importantly we have ratio system, so none have to follow Forex.V7 trade lot for trade lot
let me explain
A. Yes by default you start a 1:1 RATIO With Forex.V7
eg. Forex.V7 open trade 0.10
Your account opens at 0.10

you can pick to increase or lower the ratio

INCREASING THE RATIO eg.
YOUR NEW RATIO 1:3

eg. Forex.V7 Open Trade 0.10
Your Account Opens At 0.30

INCREASING RATIO eg.(2)
YOUR NEW RATIO AT 1:10.5

eg. Forex.V7 Opens Trade 0.10
Your Account Opens At 1.03

LOWING RATIO eg.
YOUR NEW RATIO at 1:0.3

Your account Opens At 0.03

So your account only risk what you wish it to risk buy using ratio system.
Finally on to the -300 pips problem we don't make pips our main concern we have closed many trades resulting in negative pips but positive in ($)

So I respect your fear of our system it very understandable because you have seen Forex.V7 long enough so i implore you to wait first. Come back visit month to month to get better understanding of how Forex.V7 handles the market, watch our results for the next six months. And you will see how Forex.V7 is using safely with all our trading. We tested and developed Forex.V7 software for 3 years before releasing it. I tell many to study any system for at least year before investing in it. Including my own

Happy Trading - V7

Ok you speak of two different dates so let me address the two date separately.

Absolute drawdown was on (Jun 21) we saw our maximal drawndown of -2998 -24.95% our Custom Fibonacci system indicated that USD/CAD had hit critical point by spiking three times back to back and couldn't couldn't continue
trading at such high level so we Increased our trading size to see the to catch the profit when it fell. Which ended the day with $720.23 on one day's profit. So the day you speak of Jun 21 a Drawdown of 2998 (which was really -2234 floating profit) was also our most profitably day in trading. And our software insured us that our account was never in any real danger.

Now for the 91 lot trade on Jul 5 then closed on Jul 5 23min later
07.05.2013 15:33 07.05.2013 15:56 GBPUSD Buy 0.91 1.48845 1.49070 22.5 204.75 23m 2.90%
we saw maximal draw-down for for this trade and all the other trades that was open at the same time -2.44%
you can confirm this numbers at Forex.V7 real Now if -2.44% is too much drawdown I'm afraid I don't know how to tell you if -2.44% is too much then the Forex market may not be the best place for you.

And in regrades to -2998 drawdown the entire trade length was only 4 hours and is extremely rear we never saw a situation similarly in the account history or the demo account and haven't seen another since. But when a problem arise we handle it coordinately. Keeping our account and thous that follow us safe and profitable.

More Importantly we have ratio system, so none have to follow Forex.V7 trade lot for trade lot
let me explain
A. Yes by default you start a 1:1 RATIO With Forex.V7
eg. Forex.V7 open trade 0.10
Your account opens at 0.10

you can pick to increase or lower the ratio

INCREASING THE RATIO eg.
YOUR NEW RATIO 1:3

Your Account Opens At 0.30

INCREASING RATIO eg.(2)
YOUR NEW RATIO AT 1:10.5

eg. Forex.V7 Opens Trade 0.10
Your Account Opens At 1.03

LOWING RATIO eg.
YOUR NEW RATIO at 1:0.3

Your account Opens At 0.03

So your account only risk what you wish it to risk buy using ratio system.
Finally on to the -300 pips problem we don't make pips our main concern we have closed many trades resulting in negative pips but positive in ($)

So I respect your fear of our system it very understandable because you have seen Forex.V7 long enough so i implore you to wait first. Come back visit month to month to get better understanding of how Forex.V7 handles the market, watch our results for the next six months. And you will see how Forex.V7 is using safely with all our trading. We tested and developed Forex.V7 software for 3 years before releasing it. I tell many to study any system for at least year before investing in it. Including my own

Happy Trading - V7

Thanks for the explanation, as you rightly said I was concerned with 2998 absolute drawdown. I appreciate your genuineness and wish you all the best of luck (as my account is attached with you now ;)

Thanks,

Back