• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProfitEmpireRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have sent numerous inquiries using their contact form with absolutely no response. The email address listed on their Terms and Conditions page goes to a different company which does respond but which seems to have nothing at all to do with this company.

I agree I have sent two requests both with different email addresses thinking the first one did not go through. No response. I am interested in this EA but do not understand why I am ignored.

I have to say I'm very happy that FPA, or someone else, is paying attention to these things and hopefully can prevent us from getting conned.

However, after seeing the possibility of PER being a pirated version of SmartFXTechnology EA, I checked the performance of both. Because if they are the same, shouldn't the results be the same as well (or at least similar) ? And PER performs much better. Not 2% monthly (check MyFXBook), but daily (well, almost). Or is this too simplistic?

The text of the ProfitEmpireRobot page was clearly taken from a page belonging to SmartFxTechnology without permission. The FPA has contacted both companies. Profit empire Robot has redone their website. SmartFxTechnology does not believe the EA is one of theirs.

The FPA Performance Test for Profit Empire Robot has been reactivated.

Hi
First i will say thanks to FPA for Helping us to make the things clear and we are lunching fast reply service which will give provide our clients fast Answering to their questions
please contact to our Email info@profitempirerobot.com
or just place your question in this Forum
Regards
Profit Empire Robot

Hi,

I also could'nt reach them also but when I used emailadres from my bill (paypal) I had within minutes a reply.
Seems like King EA. I have subscribted them with a risc 0,2. Results till now are good. I had a big luck with King-EA because I closed trades before it went down because I realised my risc was much to high. So my profit was a few thousend dollars in a few months. Normally my account was whiped out.
It's now going for a week, profit is about $ 200,- (risc 0,2) I let it run and wil post some results here.
regards and good luck,
Coen den Teuling

Thing is a frickin' grid with zero risk management huge position sizes, trading AGAINST the higher level trend and no stop loss. I'm sure this thing will perform just great right up until the time it busts your account. King EA went bust. Awals went bust. This outfit has a terrific track record for EAs that will bust accounts. And here you have an ea that will with great predictability bust an account. At least they're consistent. Poor but consistent.

This is a terrific example how NOT to trade, whether by human or robot. If they'd copied the other ea, it would be an improvement.

To this, I would add they cut off the feed so FPA isn't recording when things go very very bad with this system and it's in deep drawdown.

Last edited:
I have paid for one month through Paypal and have not received any confirmation by email. I have sent them 2 emails with no response as of yet and it has been a few days. They should have got an email from Paypal for starters and should have sent me one to get the ball rolling. Maybe FPA can help me here in getting a hold of these guys, otherwise I would not even give them one star.

Max drawdown too optimistic?

For this robot, FPA shows a beautiful DD of 5.36%. But MyFxBook shows max DD of 50.02%. Also, on MyFxBook the Equity curve is not shown, I assume to hide this huge risk. I won't touch it.

Anyway, anyone knows why FPA shows this low max DD? It seems much too optimistic.

And by the way, dear FPA, on the EA Performance test page, please add a column max drawdown. Without knowing the drawdown, the weekly profit is meaningless.

Last edited:
Back