28crypto scam - How to force a withdrawal of funds/BTC?

knockknock

Recruit
Hi
My dad recently was scammed into investing quite a bit of money on a bitcoin broker called 28 crypto. It looks like the way they operate is to set up a wallet (on Sirix/Leverate) and then add in a bunch of extra money so it looks like you're doing well, and then con you out of more money, and then as soon as you ask to withdraw they wipe the funds and account. If you try to withdraw it just gives you a notification saying 'your financial consultant has been informed of your request and will contact you shortly to discuss'. I did manage to contact Leverate last night and we changed the account password, so I'm hoping this can buy some time - but also not sure if the 'broker' can still access the account whenever they want.

Has anyone heard of this broker? Alternatively, does anyone know any way to force a withdrawal of funds from a wallet? Or even to transfer to another wallet? Or - are there any brokers that use the Sirix platform which are genuine, that I may be able to contact and see if they can transfer the funds to their platform? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

do you have any screenshot of email/platform statements showing how much your father deposited? use this guide:

cryptocurrency is generally irreversible. and so are some payment processors (like neteller/skrill).

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Apr 19, 2020 at 5:33 PM

Hey thanks, the broker website isn't allowing me to extract any documents like shown in the link. I can take screenshots, but they don't have as much information either - notably the time is only displayed up to minutes, not seconds.

Hey thanks, the broker website isn't allowing me to extract any documents like shown in the link. I can take screenshots, but they don't have as much information either - notably the time is only displayed up to minutes, not seconds.
Can you invite the company to this thread, please?

Hi
My dad recently was scammed into investing quite a bit of money on a bitcoin broker called 28 crypto. It looks like the way they operate is to set up a wallet (on Sirix/Leverate) and then add in a bunch of extra money so it looks like you're doing well, and then con you out of more money, and then as soon as you ask to withdraw they wipe the funds and account. If you try to withdraw it just gives you a notification saying 'your financial consultant has been informed of your request and will contact you shortly to discuss'. I did manage to contact Leverate last night and we changed the account password, so I'm hoping this can buy some time - but also not sure if the 'broker' can still access the account whenever they want.

Has anyone heard of this broker? Alternatively, does anyone know any way to force a withdrawal of funds from a wallet? Or even to transfer to another wallet? Or - are there any brokers that use the Sirix platform which are genuine, that I may be able to contact and see if they can transfer the funds to their platform? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yes mate i have been conned bye this broker Very similiar situation to what Happened to your Dad.
There is no option to withdraw your money from this sirix platform they are definetly crooks

Yes mate i have been conned bye this broker Very similiar situation to what Happened to your Dad.
There is no option to withdraw your money from this sirix platform they are definetly crooks
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back