• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 2nd scaming with me capitaloneforex.

I am having an issue with a company
We should consider a special folder just for capitalone... they are staring here on a usual basis
today also going to over they do not send dollar in my neteller account. i was requested withdrawal my full capital 499.55$$

Attachments

• capital one forex25111.png
    capital one forex25111.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 1
they just send me my initial capital 499.55$ but if my trade was even now running then i can get easily 300$$ or more then 400$ profits!!!. please read this properly
( because on date of 17-10-2013 i was open trade at price level 1.3623 range with 1 lot=1$ & date of 7-11-2013 eur/usd price level going to low level 1.3295 so if i close 1.3400 range then i can get easily 200$ in only one trade!, and another trade i was open my sell position 1.3780 level so i just remember here in this trade i get easily also150$ plus because here i was opening my trade only 0.5 lot=0.5$.)
but they close my trade wrong way and now they just give me my main capital!!! so please every member of this fpa forum give your opinion & suggest me should i continue my case or not???

They are absolute scammers. They cheat, deceive and do all the nasty things and most importantly they lie through their teeth. Don't invest in capitaloneforex, beware of them.

Back