1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2PipFixed.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Larry Sayer

Larry Sayer Private

2PipFixed Withdrawals.

I have been reading a lot of good and not so good about signing up for this broker. Sounds like good platform, the only thing that I didn't notice when any comments on withdrawing your money. This seems to be a big weak spot in these forex brokers. They get your money and then do not what to give it back to you after you have built your account up. Is there anyone that can give a four or five star award to this company on this aspect?

:)

3. Joe K

Joe K Private, 1st Class

Most people easy to give 4 to 5 stars without researching what exactly is behind the company. This situation can confuse new traders who still do not know of a company that they will deal.

Therefore, consider the disadvantages before praising. Peace.

4. FXFORME

FXFORME Fx-Persia.com Representative

Hi
    I'm warnning every one about this broker.
    their tick chart moves so strange most of the times

5. wagy

wagy Recruit

IB for Prime4X

They are IB for Prime4x. They must be a scam.

6. jhonito

jhonito Recruit

A honest broker

Does anyone here know a honest broker ? it's because i'am tired of being scammed for exaple ava forex aonda plus500 ........
    i will leave my contact here : jhonny_jose_santos@hotmail.com

7. RevolutionEA2011

good broker

Ottimo broker
    pagamenti tramite liberty reseve in meno di 24h
    gli spred sono quelli che dicono di essere, la velocità delle esecuzioni lasci un po a desiderare sull' alta volatilità in manuale ma con un ea va benissimo.

8. kasun lakmal

kasun lakmal Recruit

best broker

I am a scalper and I searched for a long time a broker which allows me to trade using this method
    I've been trading on live account with 2pipfixed since 2010 and now I can recommend this broker to all scalpers. Execution of orders is very quick. Right now I'm not going to change my broker.

9. JAGBILLE

JAGBILLE Recruit

They suck!!i lost $10,000 in 2 yrs and $1600 of it just in thje past 10days alone!!

2Pipfixed and Fxsystems do not allow you get your money back!! extreme delays that frustrate you into cancelling your withrawal order,curders that move funny in the opposite direction do oyu loose massive amounts of money once you have a big balance 'are some of their tricks .below is an issue I am loosing my battle to get tehm togiv eme my moneu.
    Pleae run away from 2PIPfixed and FXsystems .RUN AWAY!!

''YOU GUYs!!But you made it, from your own terminus impossible for me to login with the usual account and password by puting ''invalid account into my cahrts ' instead of opening the usual charts upon login so i could chankge and reset orders .why was that? I tried to call you but oyur lines were constantly sating'the phone number you are trying to call does not exist' when I called from California here .It you cannot replace my money ,I am lumping it with all the other ugly experiances and over $10,000 I've lost with you in 2 yrs -AND REQUESTING YOU CLOSRE,MY ACCOUNT 'I COULD HAVE USED THE MONEY I LOST WITH YOU GUYS TO BUILD A BUNGALOW AND RENT IT OUT -IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MONEY BETTER SPENT THAT WAT ,SCEW OYU AND OYUR FOREX ,I;LL REPORT YOU AS SCAM FOR ALL THE MONEY I LOST FROM YOUR ANTICS!!

YOU GUYs!!But you made it, from your own terminus impossible for me to login with the usual account and password by puting ''invalid account into my cahrts ' instead of opening the usual charts upon login so i could chankge and reset orders .why was that? I tried to call you but oyur lines were constantly sating'the phone number you are trying to call does not exist' when I called from California here .It you cannot replace my money ,I am lumping it with all the other ugly experiances and over $10,000 I've lost with you in 2 yrs -AND REQUESTING YOU CLOSRE,MY ACCOUNT 'I COULD HAVE USED THE MONEY I LOST WITH YOU GUYS TO BUILD A BUNGALOW AND RENT IT OUT -IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MONEY BETTER SPENT THAT WAT ,SCEW OYU AND OYUR FOREX ,I;LL REPORT YOU AS SCAM FOR ALL THE MONEY I LOST FROM YOUR ANTICS!!

their own previous write

''Thank you for contacting us at 2PipFixed.com

Your password was not changed on our side and we have no record of you contacting us via telephone, this system or live chat to close or modify any of the open orders which we are available and happy to do for you 24 hours a day.

We did not change your password, or limit your ability to access your account in any way. According to the system log files the only reset password change done from our side was just done a few minutes ago per your request.

Therefore your ability to not access your account was due to an issue on your side occurring. Per the terms of service to which you agreed we are not responsible for any such client side issues.

Once your password request change was received and confirmation for security confirmed the request was handled in a timely manner.

We suggest for future that you maintain easily obtainable records of your account password in case your terminal ever requires a re-install or requires that you manually enter the password.

If you have any further questions or comments please contact us at anytime.

my own write-up to them on last night's events

''Message:

Dear admin, I had $303.56 when I was disabled from logging into ,y
    account and so was unable to cancel bad trades and enter new orders
    b/cos oyu did not allow me enter my account and declared my acct
    invalid .Now oyu have given me new password,all the money is gone and
    I only have $5.54 in the account .Please can oyu re-instate my prior
    balnce of $303.56 which is what I had before I was disabled from
    operating my ttrades and my acct declared invalid due to no fault of
    my own-as I did not trade in the hours when so,oyur system took out
    all the money and left me with only $5.54 Thanks Chinwe

10. Mark100

Mark100 Recruit

Two years back i was searching a broker which gives me good bonus on opening the account and read about 2pipfixed on internet and seems good and sound. so i decided to join it and now i am client with 2pipfixed broker.