• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 2pipsforex.com (Global Clearing Group LTD)

General discussions of a financial company
Best Scam broker

This is the best scam broker I've ever seen.
I open a new acct $2000 deposit using Liberty Reserve
Then try to open ECHF in asia season the suddenly the price have spike 20 pips. Then try open AUDNZD then same thing happened again spike about 20 pips while other broker price is not.

I close all in loss. My Balance is $1942 then I request a withdrawal and the scam broker send me only $1842. When I ask where is my $100. They said there is $100 closure fee which I can't find it in their website or in the agreement.

I ask them where is the $100 fee written, they don't reply.

Is this Broker Regulated ?

Does any one know if this broker is regulated, like by FSA, NFA or something simmilar ?

2pipsforex gcg

hello,

is one scam broker.!!!!!!!!

Only 1.0 Trades instead of like on hompage minilots:0.1 trades. Only lies. lies --lies

Only loss because orders up to 20 secounds lasted up to execution .

Then after withdrawal up to 200 dollar is fee-cost .

leave the fingers of it! it is mesh lie-mesh lie-mesh lie-mesh lie-mesh lie.....:unhappy:

Last edited:
scam broker www.2pipsforex.com

This broker is scam broker they mouve the spread against me 15 pips and 30 pips now trying to get my money that is left in my ac ,not even replying to my e-mails

they are not regulated ,and hiding some were ,any one know there were about please reply and live message here

same as www.fxgeniusrobot.com an other scam

I try to remind friends in malaysia, do not open an account with this broker, but there are a few who were open it with the intention of trying.

Eventually, such as expected, they have been scam. Accounts began to be profit, will start to be disturbed until the account loss of all money.

So, stay away from this broker.

SCAM

Changing the exchange rate by itself!!!!

Attachments

• GCG.jpg
    GCG.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 76
  • GCG5M.jpg
    GCG5M.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Basel5M.jpg
    Basel5M.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 61
  • GCGM15.JPG
    GCGM15.JPG
    536.9 KB · Views: 63
  • AlpariUKM15.JPG
    AlpariUKM15.JPG
    538.1 KB · Views: 59
[langtitle=ar]scam broker[/langtitle]

This broker is scam broker they mouve the spread against me 15 pips and 30 pips now trying to get my money that is left in my ac ,not even replying to my e-mails

they are not regulated ,and hiding some were ,any one know there were about please reply and live message here

s one scam broker.!!!!!!!!

Only 1.0 Trades instead of like on hompage minilots:0.1 trades. Only lies. lies --lies

Only loss because orders up to 20 secounds lasted up to execution .

Then after withdrawal up to 200 dollar is fee-cost .

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 31
I've bought a robot, the robot seller kept asking me to open account with this broker to enable the robot performs better.
When I refuse, the seller disappear to nowhere.
I will definitely report my case to FPA.

Back