2pipsforex scam - After depositing USD2000, I lost it within a couple of seconds.

MauriceW

Recruit
After depositing USD2000 I lost it within a couple of seconds. 2pipsforex (Global Clearing Group Ltd.) are EXTREMELY aggressive stop loss hunters, price manipulators, trade-freezers, and they have a rude support staff.

I got scammed by 2pipsforex.com.
DO NOT open a live account!

I bought an EA called 'ProfitabeFXEA' for USD 1500, and I openend a demo account at 2pipsforex.com. The EA performed very well on the 2pipsforex (Global Clearing Group Ltd.) demo account.

I contacted the broker to ask what their minumum trade size was and Francine Walton of 2pipsforex replied that it was 1 lot. (see screenshot 1)
2pipsforexscam-2.png

Screenshot 1

So, I opened a live account and deposited 2000 US Dollars, their minimum deposit.

I set the minimum trade size to 0.01 to test the EA and I expected to see that trades were not accepted, because their minimum trade size was 1 lot.

After a couple of seconds the EA tried to open a SELL trade with lot size 0.01. BUT...... instead of a decline, a SELL trade with lot size 5 was opened!
  • WHY wasn't the 0.01 lot size trade declined and WHY was a trade with lot size 5 opened?
  • I checked, double checked and triple checked the EA settings and it was set to 0.01 lot size.
    (later, I read on other forums that other people who were scammed by 2pipsforex (Global Clearing Group Ltd.) had this exact same issue of opening 5 lot trades, even when they tried to open 1 lot trades.
But that was not the scam.

Scam 1:
The real scam was that a tenth of a second before accepting the trade, the price peaked down extremely. Then, almost at the bottom of this down peak, the sell trade was opened. And within a split second after opening, the price peaked up to the opposite direction, hitting stoploss instantly, making me lose 1875 dollars within that split second.

The market was very quiet. The unusual peak occurred nowhere else, not even on their own demo. I checked at least 10 diferent other brokers. This strange peak did in fact not exist. It ONLY occured on their live account, and it happend exactly on the moment that the trade was sent by the EA. (see screenshot 2)
2pipsforexscam.png

Screenshot 2

I contacted them immediately. Litsa Peters replied and told me the EA was responsible for the 5 lot trade. I had also contacted the EA creator and they blamed the broker.

Litsa Peters from 2pipsforex now told me that they had a minimum lot size of 5. I told them that the day before I was told by her collegue Francine Walton that the minimum lot size was 1 lot. Now the story was that they had openend a so called 'Professional' account and a 'profesional account' had a 5 lot minimum trade size.

Huh? I NEVER asked for a professional account. There's nothing on their online account opening form that you can choose to open a 'professional' account. (http://2pipsforex.com/live_account.html). I never requested that.

Litsa got annoyed and told me not to waste their (and my time) and re-deposit and continue.
As if losing $1875 in a split second is nothing. (see screenshot 3)
2pipsforexscam-3.png

Screenshot 3

With only $125 left on the account, I asked them to switch it to a 'standard' account'. They did.

I was done for the day. The next day, I tried it again with only USD 125 to see what would happen.

Scam 2:
The second trade the EA opened (the next morning), went positive, but it was NOT CLOSED. The EA could not close the trade. So I tried to close the trade manually at $20 profit. BUT the close was not accepted. 2pipsforex prevented closing this trade. The trade was 'locked', or 'frozen'.

It took several seconds and during this freeze the price SUDDENLY went into the opposite direction, hitting stoploss again, resulting in a $75 loss.

Now only $50 was left. I contacted them again and requested to withdraw the remaining $50.

I informed them that the 2 trades cleary indicated a scam and as a result they 'deducted' the remaining 50 dollars from my account and closed the account. They never replied anymore to my emails.

This was their last e-mail (screenshot 4)
2pipsforexscam-4.png

Screenshot 4

This was the end of their ripoff. They don't respond anymore.

I've read many more stories on other forums about people having the EXACT same issues as I encountered above with this broker. (opening 5 lot trades, peaking to stop loss, freezing positive trades, price manipulation, etc..)

So for me it is a confirmed scam. 2pipsforex.com, Global Clearing Group, is a scam broker. They lock trades and actively hunt stoplosses by manipulating prices.

Therefore, I expect positive reviews on this and other sites being fake.

P.S.: interesting detail... The EA creator (profitablefxea.com) has several 'live' acounts with different brokers. One of those is this scam broker and they offer a refund for their EA. But after asking for this refund, they didn't respond anymore too, and threw me out of Skype. (their way of contact). They don't respond to emails anymore too.

So their 60 day refund policy is a lie too. Remarkable detail is that all these brokers with great results, have the exact same (scamming) problems with different people. But apparently these problems never happen on their own 'live' accounts, whre they show you the fantastic results.

They provide investor passwords to prove how well their EA works. And that is the trick. Youthink you're seeing a good performing EA on a live account, since they SHARE they live results. But these live accounts are NOT manipulated. Several people fell into this trap (me too) and lost money after opening live accounts with the scam brokers.

The EA guys say that their EA work woth all brokers, but the results with the hones brokers (as far as I know) are bad.

So my though was that somehow this group of scam forex brokers work together with these EA scammers. I suspect it's a larger group of white collar criminals, operating together, running scam brokers and fake EA's with so called live results.

After depositing USD2000 I lost it within a couple of seconds. 2pipsforex (Global Clearing Group Ltd.) are EXTREMELY aggressive stop loss hunters, price manipulators, trade-freezers, and they have a rude support staff.

I got scammed by 2pipsforex.com.
DO NOT open a live account!

I bought an EA called 'ProfitabeFXEA' for USD 1500, and I openend a demo account at 2pipsforex.com. The EA performed very well on the 2pipsforex (Global Clearing Group Ltd.) demo account.

I contacted the broker to ask what their minumum trade size was and Francine Walton of 2pipsforex replied that it was 1 lot. (see screenshot 1)
2pipsforexscam-2.png

Screenshot 1

So, I opened a live account and deposited 2000 US Dollars, their minimum deposit.

I set the minimum trade size to 0.01 to test the EA and I expected to see that trades were not accepted, because their minimum trade size was 1 lot.

After a couple of seconds the EA tried to open a SELL trade with lot size 0.01. BUT...... instead of a decline, a SELL trade with lot size 5 was opened!
  • WHY wasn't the 0.01 lot size trade declined and WHY was a trade with lot size 5 opened?
  • I checked, double checked and triple checked the EA settings and it was set to 0.01 lot size.
    (later, I read on other forums that other people who were scammed by 2pipsforex (Global Clearing Group Ltd.) had this exact same issue of opening 5 lot trades, even when they tried to open 1 lot trades.
But that was not the scam.

Scam 1:
The real scam was that a tenth of a second before accepting the trade, the price peaked down extremely. Then, almost at the bottom of this down peak, the sell trade was opened. And within a split second after opening, the price peaked up to the opposite direction, hitting stoploss instantly, making me lose 1875 dollars within that split second.

The market was very quiet. The unusual peak occurred nowhere else, not even on their own demo. I checked at least 10 diferent other brokers. This strange peak did in fact not exist. It ONLY occured on their live account, and it happend exactly on the moment that the trade was sent by the EA. (see screenshot 2)
2pipsforexscam.png

Screenshot 2

I contacted them immediately. Litsa Peters replied and told me the EA was responsible for the 5 lot trade. I had also contacted the EA creator and they blamed the broker.

Litsa Peters from 2pipsforex now told me that they had a minimum lot size of 5. I told them that the day before I was told by her collegue Francine Walton that the minimum lot size was 1 lot. Now the story was that they had openend a so called 'Professional' account and a 'profesional account' had a 5 lot minimum trade size.

Huh? I NEVER asked for a professional account. There's nothing on their online account opening form that you can choose to open a 'professional' account. (http://2pipsforex.com/live_account.html). I never requested that.

Litsa got annoyed and told me not to waste their (and my time) and re-deposit and continue.
As if losing $1875 in a split second is nothing. (see screenshot 3)
2pipsforexscam-3.png

Screenshot 3

With only $125 left on the account, I asked them to switch it to a 'standard' account'. They did.

I was done for the day. The next day, I tried it again with only USD 125 to see what would happen.

Scam 2:
The second trade the EA opened (the next morning), went positive, but it was NOT CLOSED. The EA could not close the trade. So I tried to close the trade manually at $20 profit. BUT the close was not accepted. 2pipsforex prevented closing this trade. The trade was 'locked', or 'frozen'.

It took several seconds and during this freeze the price SUDDENLY went into the opposite direction, hitting stoploss again, resulting in a $75 loss.

Now only $50 was left. I contacted them again and requested to withdraw the remaining $50.

I informed them that the 2 trades cleary indicated a scam and as a result they 'deducted' the remaining 50 dollars from my account and closed the account. They never replied anymore to my emails.

This was their last e-mail (screenshot 4)
2pipsforexscam-4.png

Screenshot 4

This was the end of their ripoff. They don't respond anymore.

I've read many more stories on other forums about people having the EXACT same issues as I encountered above with this broker. (opening 5 lot trades, peaking to stop loss, freezing positive trades, price manipulation, etc..)

So for me it is a confirmed scam. 2pipsforex.com, Global Clearing Group, is a scam broker. They lock trades and actively hunt stoplosses by manipulating prices.

Therefore, I expect positive reviews on this and other sites being fake.

P.S.: interesting detail... The EA creator (profitablefxea.com) has several 'live' acounts with different brokers. One of those is this scam broker and they offer a refund for their EA. But after asking for this refund, they didn't respond anymore too, and threw me out of Skype. (their way of contact). They don't respond to emails anymore too.

So their 60 day refund policy is a lie too. Remarkable detail is that all these brokers with great results, have the exact same (scamming) problems with different people. But apparently these problems never happen on their own 'live' accounts, whre they show you the fantastic results.

They provide investor passwords to prove how well their EA works. And that is the trick. Youthink you're seeing a good performing EA on a live account, since they SHARE they live results. But these live accounts are NOT manipulated. Several people fell into this trap (me too) and lost money after opening live accounts with the scam brokers.

The EA guys say that their EA work woth all brokers, but the results with the hones brokers (as far as I know) are bad.

So my though was that somehow this group of scam forex brokers work together with these EA scammers. I suspect it's a larger group of white collar criminals, operating together, running scam brokers and fake EA's with so called live results.

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Thank you very much, FxMaster.

As per your suggestion I have invited them via email. (see screenshot 1)
2pipsforex-invitation-to-join-the-discussion.png

Screenshot 1 - Invitation to join the discussion here

Their chat seems to be offline. I've never seen it online.(See screenshot 2)
2pipsforex-chat-offline.png

I've left a message via the 'Send' button. (screenshot 3)

2pipsforex-chat-offline-send-message.png

Screenshot 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Back