3 Traders Take on the Same Event

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
I wanted to do something totally different this time. Something that will teach you the value of trading the fundamentals from a completely different angle.

I want to show you how a collection of successful traders can make money in different ways from the exact same news!

This proves that trading is not about following some system mechanically. This is something that most retail traders are taught religiously by the ‘gurus’ of the internet.

The real key to making money is in understanding the markets and being able to react when you see the opportunity arise.

To help you really grasp this concept and see it in action we have prepared 3 special interviews with two former students. In the third video, I’ll explain why I took the same trade myself.

These interviews will show you exactly how everyone spotted the same opportunity, completely independently of each other, to make a profit on their accounts.

If you have been exploring the fundamentals for a while but are confused how to put it all together or have not quite been ready to commit to our training programme then these interviews will give you the insights you need to take action.

Watch the first interview here:

If you understand that the fundamentals drive the price of currencies and want to really grasp how to apply this, then these free lessons will help you tremendously!

Master the Fundamentals and become a profitable trader. Let our coaches show you how!

Jarratt Davis

As promised here is the second interview with one of our successful traders:

In the first post, we looked at how successful trader Dan, took advantage of some unexpected news that moved the GBP.

Thousands of miles away from him, another trader was trading the exact same news!

Watch how our next trader made money, but in his own unique way.

Once you understand the markets and how they move, you will be completely independent and free to take advantage of similar moves according to your own style and schedule!

You will have complete confidence in your trading and never again resort to switching or looking for the next best system.

Learn to trade fundamental drivers. Let our coaches show you how!

Last edited:

Jarratt Davis

In the final interview video for the week I wanted to share my own trade.

I was also watching the news on May 16th and bought the GBP out of the event!

This really was a ‘no brainer’ trade.

You will be taking these types of trades too when you understand the markets, how they move and how you can recognize legitimate opportunities.

This is why we focus all of our free education on just showing you how valuable the fundamentals are and how you can start taking steps right now to prove this to yourself.

I hope you have enjoyed these interviews and insights. If you did and you have been convinced of the power of fundamentals, use this link to join our Trader Training Programme today!

csc2009

Recruit
I wanted to do something totally different this time. Something that will teach you the value of trading the fundamentals from a completely different angle.

I want to show you how a collection of successful traders can make money in different ways from the exact same news!

This proves that trading is not about following some system mechanically. This is something that most retail traders are taught religiously by the ‘gurus’ of the internet.

The real key to making money is in understanding the markets and being able to react when you see the opportunity arise.

To help you really grasp this concept and see it in action we have prepared 3 special interviews with two former students. In the third video, I’ll explain why I took the same trade myself.

These interviews will show you exactly how everyone spotted the same opportunity, completely independently of each other, to make a profit on their accounts.

If you have been exploring the fundamentals for a while but are confused how to put it all together or have not quite been ready to commit to our training programme then these interviews will give you the insights you need to take action.

Watch the first interview here:

If you understand that the fundamentals drive the price of currencies and want to really grasp how to apply this, then these free lessons will help you tremendously!

Master the Fundamentals and become a profitable trader. Let our coaches show you how!
That is something different, thanks for the video.