30 Days Free Access to Tools and Education Usually Only Available to Institutional Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. My point was that you have some sort of criteria to filter out people that might just blow an account from those who will handle client funds with integrity and controlled risk.

Likewise, when a trader or someone looking to a course or study to be a trader, shouldn't they be able to demand some reasonable proof that what they are 'investing' in will be actionable after they finish their certification? I think a large part of why so many scams persist in this industry is:

a) derivatives trading is virtual....and it is easier to spoof than a brick-and-mortar business.
b) lack of professionals passing on real wisdom to future generations on what to look out for. If anything, some of these professionals abused their positions; the Libor rate fixing scandal being one of the more recent examples.

I'm not trying to be cynical, and I hope you do not take offense to this.

I understand your point and am sure that the online world of Forex training is rife with all sorts of scams and things that are simply nonsense.
The honest reality, in answer to your question, is that there is absolutely no way for you to be sure that this study programme will make you a great trader and lead you on to becoming highly successful.
The only thing that is certain is that this is how all professional firms teach their traders. First of all, to understand how financial markets move, secondly, how to anticipate and react to those moves. No magic system, no secret strategy ... Just good old knowledge and hard work.
That is all this training is ... But I'm almost certain that by going through even the free trial, you will learn something you didn't know before. And if you have been focused on the secret strategies or the pretty chart patterns, it will infinitely improve your trading and results.
We have many, many traders coming through our doors every single year and most of them do not make it. The reason is not the course they studied, or how many pips I made on Myfxbook ... But their own psychology. They will literally fail because they will reach a point where they cannot handle the pressure and crumble. And then they exit the building and find a job doing something else.
And trading in the real world is literally as brutal as that.
Successful traders that can handle it and do not crumble do not hang around for 10 years and spend 12 hours a day in front of a screen ... As soon as they make their money they do different projects, try and move onto bigger things and actually have a life in the sunshine and fresh air.
Trading is just a good way of doing that fairly quickly, compared to all the other options in life.
This programme is simply an online representation of the real world ... There is no clever scam or marketing tricks, we want more exposure for the investment business and an extra revenue stream from people using the tools we offer (But only after they have tried them for free to be sure it is for them) ... Our unique selling point is that literally no other professional investment firm that actively manages clients funds, using a wide range of funds and asset classes (Including FX) has ever made their training free and open to retail traders on the internet. Simple.
When you take it you will either think it is rubbish or see the light and love it ... If you love it you can keep all of those tools and pay a small monthly fee.
You are on this page for a reason, you have an active interest in trading. So take a look and make your decision. We made this offer so you had nothing to lose and it was risk free for you to assess ... That is as fair as we can be.

I've got two "negative" observations.

1) As the company registration shows, this is a joint venture between FPA/Dmitri and Jarratt, and I think it is part of our civilizations to say such things upfront. It even has our good old Robertas running the liason

2) If we step into Jarratt's shoes for a moment, we will see there is close to zilch need or demand for new traders to join the firm, or any firm. If you were managing 50 mil and moved on to 100 mil, you don't double the traders, you double the lots! At most you would be looking for one extra person to give yourself holidays, and another one if you lost a major partner. The idea you would give accounts to 5 or 50 new people is all but ludicrous. "Scientifically" it would only make sense if a new trader helps you diversify, trading uncorrelated products but then what is the point of being trained by someone who has mastered other products.

Putting 1 and 2 together, it is first of all one more moneymaker for the biz partners, and an opportunity perhaps for one person in the crowd.

Let's start with 1. You can simply find that information for yourself online. You really don't have to be very clever at all ... We are fully aware of this and decided to proceed with the project regardless. So if it is something that you can freely find out with a simple online search there is absolutely no need to 'disclose' it. That decision is simply personal preference.
And then 2. This belief is extremely simplistic, and It would be absolutely fantastic if life really was this simple :)
The fact is, it just doesn't work like this in the real world.
If a trader makes money, the first thing they do is expand or try and make more money, by trading more money (Clients). After this, they want some fresh air and a life in the sunshine, so they then expand into different projects away from their screens. They then try and find traders to run their existing book of clients. Then they go on to create their own firm, with lots of traders doing the same thing, all making them money. After this, they go on to creating their own fund in order to try and become a billionaire.
No trader in the history of mankind has ever stayed in their little office, trading their book, upping the lot size. Please go and research all of the greats .... They either had their own book of clients or a book with a bank they were working for. But the process is generally that.
My process is exactly the same, it just takes time and a lot of work :)

... I have a special offer for FPA members!
I will extend your free access to 30 days.
Just enter FPA30DAYS in the promo field when ordering the course...

Hi there,
I'm not sure about the location of the promo field ... I missed something?

P.s. This one could be mentioned as an answer for "why loosing money?"

The promo field can be found under the 5th video from the free video course.

Well Jarratt, the usual disclaimer here at FPA says something like "The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members. Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members."

You may or may not find that this disclaimer clashes with FPA being the vendor. But thanks for confirming that if this process results in a hire at Smile, it would be the guy allowing you to breathe some fresh air :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back