30% Discount on Non Farm Payroll Forex System

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartantrader

SpartanTraderFx Representative
Hello Fellow Traders & Forex Peace Army Members,

My name is Dr. Jeff Wilde and I've been trading since 1990. Starting in 2003 I began teaching traders around the world some of the systems I still use to this day. You can read reviews on one of them here at Forex Peace Army:

Fast Forex Profits | Fastforexprofits.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Please note however I'm not here to talk about my trading programs but wanted to let you know about the Non Farm Payroll Forex System(NFP) first developed by my good friend and colleague Nikos Mirmigas. In a nutshell Nikos is professional fund manager with 8 million dollars currently under management for his European clients.

While Nikos uses several strategies to trade for his clients, his NFP system really caught my eye because it only trades one day a month and yet averages near 100 pips a month and… Over the past 5 years it has had 80% winners.

You can read reviews about the NFP system on the Forex Peace Army here:

Spartan Fx Academy | Spartan Trader Fx | SpartanTraderFx.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Nikos has agreed to give all members of the Forex Peace Army a 30% discount off the regular price of 95 Euros. So until December 24th you can purchase for just 66 Euros. This offer is currently available nowhere else.

To order or to read all the details about the NFP system please go here:

non farm payroll system special offer - Click on "For more info, click here:" and scroll all the way down the next page to find the purchase button for this special discount price.

Also the system comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee so the risk is entirely on us.

Please note the special offer expires 12 Noon, New York Time - December 24th.

All the best in 2013,

Dr. Jeff

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2012-12-24T12:00:00/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

If I am reading there material correctly:
"IMPORTANT NOTE: The bonus EA will be sent to you after 60 days."

Can the vendor explain why? I would prefer to review the system via the EA.

OK, just to get this straight; if someone buys now' trades on next months NFP and is unhappy with the result you will refund the full purchase price completely without quibble?

Sorry, but this link:
"To order or to read all the details about the NFP system please go here:
non farm payroll system special offer - "
doesn't take me anywhere. It just goes back to the same page on which it is displayed ...

Hello piptracker

I've just tested this link in Google chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer seems to be working?
Please note there is another link "For More info click here" on that page that brings you to more descriptive page.

The reason for this is that the EA was never part of the NFP system. It will be sold separately at a future date but... We wanted to give this as a bonus to early users of the system. Please note the system can be easily traded without the EA.

Romas,

Thanks for your efforts!! I'm using Firefox 17.0.1 (a long-time user of Firefox -- since v. 3 or 5), and I don't recall this ever happening before ...

After I read your message, I tried the link again with the previously noted results. However, I then tried hovering over the link and right-clicking open the context menu. I selected "Open in a New Tab", and that did the trick!

Thanks again for your concern!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back