30% Discount on Non Farm Payroll Forex System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results

PetDane, yes you are fully protected with the guarantee but... The system has consistently been reliable with a high winning ratio and we're confident you'll be really pleased. You also can go back and quickly review how the strategy worked during past months. Since we've released the program just 2 months ago, both months provided real profits of 100 pips or more for traders who followed the step by step rules.

Hi,
I bought the system yesterday, but cannot understand why I need Heiken Ashi candle ? when and where does it make a difference from regular candle for this system ? can you explain? Thank you

Sorry, but this link:
"To order or to read all the details about the NFP system please go here:
non farm payroll system special offer - "
doesn't take me anywhere. It just goes back to the same page on which it is displayed ...

Hi - mine does the same on Firefox & there is no otherr link

Jeff

Hi Manneke, You don't have to use the Heiken Ashi candles but... We like them because it removes some of the noise out of the chart.

I purchased this at the time of the offer but have not been sent to EA that they promised after 60 days.

Have tried contacting the company directly a couple of time but have had no response. Did anyone else get the EA ?

I purchased this at the time of the offer but have not been sent to EA that they promised after 60 days.

Have tried contacting the company directly a couple of time but have had no response. Did anyone else get the EA ?

Hi Bill, you should have received the EA but some of our clients are finding that our email went to their junk folder. Send me a PM and I will send you the EA.

Nikos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back