30% DISCOUNT on Z-20 ADVANCED BREAKOUT System.... Top Rated on FPA !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Zain Agha

ZWinner Representative
Hello FPA Members & Subscribers,

My name is Dr. Zain Agha and I have been Trading Forex since 1996.
From 2004 I have been sharing my Trading Systems and teaching others how to become Successful Traders.
I have been designing and developing my own Forex Trading Systems and upto date I have designed more than 15 Trading Systems and Strategies. I have also started a Mentoring Program based on 10 days for 2 hours a day.

My most recent and highly acclaimed System is the Z-20 ADVANCED Breakout System which is at the moment the Top Rated Forex Trading System on FPA with Twenty-Three 5 Stars from Satisfied Traders all over the Globe. You can read the Testimonials on my website: http://www.z20forex.co.uk/testimonials.html
as well as on the FPA Site: Z-20 Forex | Z20Forex.co.uk reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

The Z-20 Advanced Breakout System is designed to identify highly probable breakout trades upon open of the London Market, based on the price action of Asian Market that immediately precedes it.

The Markets during the Asian Sessions are generally thin and not especially volatile, and because of this reason the markets are mostly in consolidation. As soon as the European Markets open, especially the London Market, the volatility and volume increases and this trading system takes advantage of it. Because of the high volume during the London Session, there is generally a breakout of the Asian Ranging Markets and we can easily get 20 pips or more profits on each pair that we trade.

We generally trade 4 pairs, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY. This provides us up to 80 pips Profit a day – sometimes more if the Signals are in place that suggest we should allow the trades to run beyond the normal 20-pip target.

I will be providing you with a Template that will calculate and show you when and where to place your Pending Orders, Stop Loss and Take Profit. This system will suit people who do not wish to sit in front of the computer all day long and who are happy with 60 to 80 pips profit a day. It takes only about half an hour at the most to set your trades up. You can look forward to making upto 80 pips within the next Two Hours most of the time. Some days it may take a little bit longer.

If you live in the Eastern Time Zone then you can place your Pending Orders at 02:00 am and go to bed. On days where all 4 pairs are showing clear indications for 20-pip profit targets, it is entirely possible that you would make up to 80 pips by the time you get up in the morning. If you live in the UK or Europe then you need to place your Pending Orders at 08:00 am UK time.

The Beauty of this system is that you just trade for 2 hours a day and have the rest of the day free for yourself and you may spend your time with your friends and loved ones.

Once you start implementing and trading with the Z-20 ADVANCED Breakout System, you will never ever regret it. In fact your life will change for the better. Buy with Full Confidence and start making from tomorrow. There is also an unconditional 30 Days Money Back Guarantee if you did not find the System Profitable. The Original Price is £197.00 and after 30% Discount the price is £137.00 only. Here is the Buying Link: Z-20 Advanced System Payment Page NOTE: This Offer of 30% Discount will end at midnight, New York Time, on the 4th of March
Dr. Zain Agha
Forex Trading Systems | Forex Mentoring | ZWinner Forex Trading
Forex Trading Systems | Forex Mentoring | ZWinner Forex Trading

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new EA or other software in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2013-03-04T23:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at midnight, New York Time, on March 4th, 2013.

You say FPA does not endorse products, but does FPA take commission from the sales of these discounted products?

I have been using this method for 2 months now... not the one for sale here but my own manual version of it. My version takes advantage of the bigger moves these pairs can and often do make in the London AM session. I can say that it really works well averaging me 50 - 65 pips a day, 5 days a week. It is very consistent so far. I can also say that you don't need to buy anything to implement this method as it is very simple. I might post a video on Youtube in a few months if it continues to work well. This is, after all the Forex market and ANYTHING is possible!

You say FPA does not endorse products, but does FPA take commission from the sales of these discounted products?

Hello Yurps,

Short answer is - Yes we do take commissions.

We do see discount offers as a win-win-win situation:

• you and other members get a chance to buy product at a cheaper price - win
  • Vendor gets to sell more products - win
  • FPA receives commissions - win

and here is how we split commissions:
out of every $100 we receive:
  • $25 goes to me and Bill for finding these offers and making them available for you
  • $12,5 goes to site maintenance and security
  • $12,5 goes to Master Chief and the General of FPA
  • $50 goes to a charitable cause that needs to remain confidential

BUT despite we do receive commissions I want to make it very clear - we do not endorse any of the products. We have not tried them and we do not know if they are good or bad. We check reviews and comments from other FPA members, we do our own background investigation to make sure these are not scam. We negotiate the discount and present vendor the opportunity to introduce his product to FPA members. In very begging I wrote few product descriptions/sales pitches and that was wrong - I am sorry for doing that. I cannot say that a product is good if I have not tried it myself, even if I believe its good.

But we do improve as we go, for this reason we made several adjustments since we started discount offers:
-now each product is introduced by vendor itself
-each offer must be backed up with at least 30 days "no questions asked" refund policy - we do not want your commissions if you are not happy with the purchase

Now I see we need to make one more improvement- ad to the disclaimer that we do receive commissions :)

Thank You
Romas

AsstModerator Note: Had to edit one small item. The nature of that charitable program requires that it remain confidential. All other parts of the post by Romas have remained unaltered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good statement. That's transparency.!!

Hello Yurps,

Short answer is - Yes we do take commissions.

We do see discount offers as a win-win-win situation:

• you and other members get a chance to buy product at a cheaper price - win
  • Vendor gets to sell more products - win
  • FPA receives commissions - win

and here is how we split commissions:
out of every $100 we receive:
  • $25 goes to me and Bill for finding these offers and making them available for you
  • $12,5 goes to site maintenance and security
  • $12,5 goes to Master Chief and the General of FPA
  • $50 goes to a charitable cause that needs to remain confidential

BUT despite we do receive commissions I want to make it very clear - we do not endorse any of the products. We have not tried them and we do not know if they are good or bad. We check reviews and comments from other FPA members, we do our own background investigation to make sure these are not scam. We negotiate the discount and present vendor the opportunity to introduce his product to FPA members. In very begging I wrote few product descriptions/sales pitches and that was wrong - I am sorry for doing that. I cannot say that a product is good if I have not tried it myself, even if I believe its good.

But we do improve as we go, for this reason we made several adjustments since we started discount offers:
-now each product is introduced by vendor itself
-each offer must be backed up with at least 30 days "no questions asked" refund policy - we do not want your commissions if you are not happy with the purchase

Now I see we need to make one more improvement- ad to the disclaimer that we do receive commissions :)

Thank You
Romas

Hi ,

Yesterday , I bought this system. After examining it , I found that it repaints past data. This causes some conflicts and therefore unreliability. So I decided that this system is not working for me. I want a refund. I used PayPal as payment method. I emailed to Zwinner representative, also to PayPal resolution center. Is there anything more that I need to do to get a refund?

Thanks, waiting your replies...

So has any one other than Zunkco tried this?

It sounds very similar to Craig Harris'es trading the tokyo channel breakout?

But 80 pips a day is not to be sneezed at (achoo;) and 30 day moeny back guarantee. 10 days to demo, ten days real and still 9 days for a refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back