30% DISCOUNT on Z-20 ADVANCED BREAKOUT System.... Top Rated on FPA !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had to remove 2 posts from this thread.

Humans are individuals. I'm not going to let this forum be turned into a place to spread prejudice and hatred based on national origin or religion.

If anyone else who wants a refund has any issues getting one, please send another email to Dr. Zain. If that doesn't solve the problem, then please post about the issue here.

I purchased this system on 3/1/13. After numerous emails trying to set it up, one which was not answered for 12 days, I gave up and asked for a refund. I requested a refund within the 30 days stipulated in the purchase agreement. Dr. Zain refused my request. Now I have to use PayPal to try and get a refund.

I purchased this system on 3/1/13. After numerous emails trying to set it up, one which was not answered for 12 days, I gave up and asked for a refund. I requested a refund within the 30 days stipulated in the purchase agreement. Dr. Zain refused my request. Now I have to use PayPal to try and get a refund.

I have been providing him support through more than 8 emails up to now and just now he was in the Webinar that I conducted and he saw how powerful and profitable the system is so why is he asking for a refund. Does he want it for free like most have done here. Months of hard work and labour go into the production of a profitable System and cannot be given away for free. It was clearly written that if the system did not make money only then a refund will be given. I have been tricked by first allowing 30% discount and then on top of that giving an unconditional refund. Unconditional refund means giving away for free. Never thought that all free ride seekers are here hanging around at FPA. The guy does not give a reason why he wants a refund. Most probably he wants it for free like others. Have people lost their conscience?

I was unable to get your system to work. I couldn't even get the time set properly. Of my 30 day trial period 12 days went by when I had sent you an email and received no response. I had to send another email to get a response. If you had additional requirements to receive a refund prior to 30 days then those requirement should have been listed in your purchase agreement. If you are unable, or unwilling to work with new traders then this should have been listed in you product information. I have no intention of using your system because I have no intention of dealing with you. I tried to listen to your explanations in the webinar but with your accent most words were unintelligible. I can't learn a system when you do not respond to emails, and I am unable to hear what you are saying in your videos. There was no mention in your product information about lack of email support, or your inability to communicate effectively. I have no interest in using your system, and if you are not offering refuncs that should have been clearly stated in your purchase agreement.

Getting it for free?

The vendor likes to keep saying that those asking for refund "wants the system for free". We asked for refunds because the system either does not work or it cannot be made to work, so asking for a refund is equivalent to dumping the system, as in throwing it away.

So, how can he keep saying that they "only want the system for free"? They are getting nothing to use, and would not be using it at all. Very warped argument!

Keep pursuing. Post your progress here. Failing all these, ask FPA for help.

I was unable to get your system to work. I couldn't even get the time set properly. Of my 30 day trial period 12 days went by when I had sent you an email and received no response. I had to send another email to get a response. If you had additional requirements to receive a refund prior to 30 days then those requirement should have been listed in your purchase agreement. If you are unable, or unwilling to work with new traders then this should have been listed in you product information. I have no intention of using your system because I have no intention of dealing with you. I tried to listen to your explanations in the webinar but with your accent most words were unintelligible. I can't learn a system when you do not respond to emails, and I am unable to hear what you are saying in your videos. There was no mention in your product information about lack of email support, or your inability to communicate effectively. I have no interest in using your system, and if you are not offering refuncs that should have been clearly stated in your purchase agreement.

FALSE STATEMENTS From Mike Beck

I am going to provide a history of our communications through emails with dates
It is a Big Lie if he says I did not answer to any of his emails.
He write: 12 days went by when I had sent you an email and received no response.
I can't learn a system when you do not respond to emails
There was no mention in your product information about lack of email support

Here is the History of our Communication and email exchange:

He purchased the system on the 1st of March and then
sent me the following email on the 5th of March:

He attaches an irrelevant chart and writes:
Attached is a screen shot of the charts I've tried to setup with the
Z20 system. However, I could not find the "settings picture" you
mention in this email. Also I've been using this demo account to run
an the "Forex Range Trading EA". The demo account is with FX Choice
in Belize, and I have no idea about the time setting it is using. Can
I run the Z20 system on this demo account, or do I need to open
another one?

I replied on the same day:
Please watch this Video
ChartSetting - YouTube
We are in March and you sent me a screenshot of February.

He then sends me another email on the 6th of March:
and attaches a chart even worse than the previous one and writes:
I'm not sure why the screen was not at the current time. I scrolled
to the right, and made the changes noted in your video. Let me know
if this looks correct.

I reply on the same day:
Send me only one full chart
Thanks.

Then he replies on the same day:
Attached is a screen shot of the EUR/JPY pair with alerts. I have no
idea what a full chart is.

I then answer on the same day:
You need to bring the Period Begin
and End 2 hours forward and send me a fresh screenshot.
Thanks.

He then writes to me on the 18th of March:
I still have not received a response to my email of 3/6/13. Is there
some other forum I'm supposed to use other than email?

Per your request attached is a copy of the screenshot showing my
charts with the begin time setting of 02:00 and the end time setting
of 07:45 as indicated in your video. My charts also show 6 candles in
the red box and 8 candles in the blue box as shown in your video.

I've also attached a copy of the screen shot from your video which
shows these same settings.

I then reply again on the same day:
You need to move your Red Box 2 hours ahead.
Perhaps your Brokers server time is 2 hours ahead of GMT

On the 21st of March I send him an invitation to attend a Webinar where
I show how to set your charts and to trade the system Profitably and make money almost everyday.
Here is the invitation I sent him:
Some of our Members made 360 pips in 4 days this week
trading the Z-20 ADVANCED BREAKOUT System as
shown below:

I know most of our Members are making this kind
of Pips everyday but some of you are still struggling.
Therefore I am arranging a Webinar on Saturday the
23rd of March at 10:00 GMT only for those who are
still struggling.
For our US Members I shall repeat it at 15:00 ET.

And He replies:
Please reserve a place for me in the webinar on 3/23/13. My ID is;
User ID:mike4re308
madicarr

Then I ask him:
What time you want to attend the Webinar?

He replies:
The one for US members at 15;00 ET.

I then send him the Login details for the Meeting Room to attend the Webinar.

After the Webinar he write to me:
I just finished listening to your webinar. I made myself listen to
all of it to confirm my decision to request a refund. I’m requesting
a refund for the following reasons;
1. I did not receive a response to my email of 3/12/13 after twelve
days, and I had to send another one to get a response.
2. The following negative comments regarding your system on
Forexpeacearmy’s website;
Z-20 Forex | Z20Forex.co.uk reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

I reply:
I did not receive any email from you dated the 12th of March
Please send it again.

On the FPA site you see 23 Reviews all with 5 stars and 4 negative
reviews from those who want the system for free.
can you not weigh 23 against 4 ?
Which is heavier?
After watching the webinar do you still think those negative reviews
are correct?

Just now in the Webinar you saw how profitable is the system
so its not justified to ask for a refund unless you too want it for free.

Just read how much support I provided you through emails.
Answering emails requires time and you are not paying for the time
I spent with you.

Try to be reasonable and Just.

About Refunds:
He writes:
if you are not offering refuncs that should have been clearly stated in your purchase agreement.
It is clearly mentioned: 30 Days Money Back Guarantee if you did not find the System Profitable. Go back and read.
I was stupid enough to first give 30% Discount and then to make more than 25 refunds.
Sorry no more refunds. Read the intro page it clearly mentions: Unconditional 30 Days Money Back Guarantee if you did not find the System Profitable. I am not attaching a condition to first trade for 30 days and send me your statement and if you made a loss only then I will refund, no I am not attaching that Condition as I made it unconditional, but refund will be made only if the system is not profitable, this is clearly stated. Please read again.
The System is extremely Profitable. Go to the reviews and read, you have 23 members giving the system 5 stars. The 4 negative reviews are left by those FPA members seeking refunds. Even after making refunds to them they have still left negative reviews. Now I don't care how many negative reviews you leave as the irreparable damage has already been done.

I am still willing to help him. Mike if you go to TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings and download and install the Team Viewer Software in your computer, run it and send me your User ID and password, I will help you set up the charts for you.
I have already helped so many of the FPA members through Team Viewer.
Anyone else needs any chart setting help, please write to me.
Wish you all a great Successful Career as a forex Trader.

Dr. Zain Agha
Forex Trading Systems | Forex Mentoring | ZWinner Forex Trading

Zain, you said "Unconditional 30 Days Money Back Guarantee if you did not find the System Profitable".

The important part is in bold and in red. That is, if the buyer finds that it is not profitable, not that as long as you or others think it is profitable.

Mike, if he doesn't refund, copy that refund statement to PayPal and PayPal will get the refund for you.

We all would be interested to hear what the moderators at FPA think of Zain's argument that he didn't have to refund. This would guide us in making future decisions whether to buy. After all, it's this kind of scams that the Forex Peace Army is supposed to be fighting against, the whole army!

Attached is a copy of my email of 3/6/13, and a copy of my next email of 3/18/13. If I had not sent another email after 12 days then I am sure I would not have received any response from Dr. Zain. If he is unwilling, or unable to deal with new traders then that information should have been included in the system information. He claims it is the easiest system to use. All evidence to the contrary! I tried to deal with him for 23 days and he was never able to instruct me how to set the time correctly! It may be the best system, but it is not the easiest, and he is the worst, the poorest excuse of a teacher I have ever seen, heard of, or had any contact with. He is truly an embarrassment to the forex industry! New traders should avoid this system, and any dealings with the good doctor!

Michael Beck

To: Dr. Zain Agha <luckytips@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 2:59 AM
Michael Beck <michaelbeckindy@gmail.com>

Mar 6

to Zain, bcc: papawmike
Attached is a screen shot of the EUR/JPY pair with alerts. I have no
idea what a full chart is.
EURJPY.JPG EURJPY.JPG
267K View Download
Michael Beck <michaelbeckindy@gmail.com>

Mar 18 (6 days ago)

to luckytips
I still have not received a response to my email of 3/6/13. Is there
some other forum I'm supposed to use other than email?
EURJPY.JPG EURJPY.JPG
267K View D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back