30% DISCOUNT on Z-20 ADVANCED BREAKOUT System.... Top Rated on FPA !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your help! That's exactly what I'll do. I can't say the system isn't profitable because even with the good doctor's help I was never able to use it.

FPA policysays " each offer must be backed up with at least 30 days "no questions asked" refund policy "

I have written to Dr Zain Agha twice and asked for a refund. The only response I get are his sales emails.
I guess it is time to go to paypal.

Sounds so familiar. Exactly the same happened to me with this Dr Agha.

FPA policysays " each offer must be backed up with at least 30 days "no questions asked" refund policy "

I have written to Dr Zain Agha twice and asked for a refund. The only response I get are his sales emails.
I guess it is time to go to paypal.

Making 80 pips profit daily !

Hi Guys,

Did you make 80 pips Profit today and 310 pips last week?
This is what we have made.

I received this email from one of your members:
Comment : Im just being honest with you I purchased your z20 breakout system, oh I guest about 6 mouths ago, and I had great success with it. So I noticed on forex peace armys website that you are getting negative reviews , so unless you have changed the system I purchased , because the system works almost perfect. So I just wanted to tell you to stay encouraged and keep up the good work.

Now instead of asking for refunds, ask me how to make money using your system.
I believe everyone here bought this system to make money not to waste time asking for a refunds.
Those of you who bought it genuinely to make money are making money quietly and are very happy with the system.

Now what I can do for you is hold a Webinar and show you how to trade the Z-20 advanced breakout System and make a Fortune in a very
short time. I will hold this Webinar on Thursday the 28th of March at 15:00 ET and then again on Saturday the 30th of March at 10:00 GMT, so that everyone can participate.
I am sure those of you who are genuine will attend the Webinar to learn how to make a Career out of this system.
Remember there are 95% losers and only 5% Winners. Where do you see yourself?
Send me an email and I will give you the Login Details of the Meeting room. Please also send me your username.
There have been 29 refunds to date and I think they are the unfortunates who cannot benefit through my Systems.
We are the ones responsible for our Success or failure.

Hi,
I bought this system on the 4th of March and due to the fact it was unprofitable to me I asked for a refund on the 25th of March. As stated in the offer I had this right. Dr. Zain refused to refund me so I had to start a procedure through PayPal.

Let me make it clear for all FPA Members.... The True Facts

Romas from FPA tricked me.

First he made me give 30 % Discount to the buyers
then he too charged me 30% commission
and he persuaded me to write unconditional money back guarantee
to which I said unconditional means for free. Everyone will be asking for refund.
He replied Do not worry only 5% will ask for refund.
To date I have given 31 refunds.
which is more than 40% refunds and still there is no end to refund requests.

It takes months and months to develop a Profitable Forex Trading System
Time and money are involved into the production of these systems,
they cannot be given away for free to everyone.

Since the Z-20 ADVANCED BREAKOUT System was developed in August 2012,
we have never had a Negative Week. So there is no reason for asking for refunds
but human nature is such that most of us want things for free.

I always give half of what I earn to Charities. I have paid 30% to FPA and then given 50%
to charities. I have no more money left to continue giving refunds.

What I can do is give you any of of my other profitable systems for free in exchange.
Please select any one from the following.

I can give you the
Z-5 Scalping System ( Z-5 Forex Scalping System - ZWinner Forex Trading Systems, Education & Mentoring )
or the ZWINNER-9,10 and 13 ( http://www.zwinner.com/zwinner2.html )
or ZWINNER-21 ( http://www.zwinner.com/zwinner212.html )
or The BEST FOREX SCALPING SYSTEM ( http://www.100pipsdaily.com/bestscalping.htm )
or The AMERICAN BREAKOUT System ( Z-20 American Breakout System | ZWinner Forex Trading Systems )

Please let me know which one interests you.
Those who have been to PayPal and lost their case, do not qualify for the free offer.

Romas from FPA tricked me.

First he made me give 30 % Discount to the buyers
then he too charged me 30% commission
and he persuaded me to write unconditional money back guarantee
to which I said unconditional means for free. Everyone will be asking for refund.
He replied Do not worry only 5% will ask for refund.
To date I have given 31 refunds.
which is more than 40% refunds and still there is no end to refund requests.

I tricked you?! Zain it looks to me that you are only blaming everyone else and not taking responsibility for you own actions and words. You accuse everyone who asks for a refund being a cheater and now you blame for "tricking you". That's not a way to run business.

First of all I didn't "made you" do anything. I gave you an offer which you accepted - you could have said "no" if you don't agree with it.

Here are some extracts from our emails:

on February 17th I wrote you:

...we do require each offer to be backed up with at least 30days "no questions asked" refund option - can you do that?

To which you replied the same day:

...I will gladly place a 30 days money back guarantee just because of you
but in my experience whenever you make the Refund Obvious then
most of the people ask for refund deliberately and these are the guys
who distribute the system freely to all forex forums...

And then I answered
...regarding refunds - and yes and no. This is topic I get into a lot over past year or so. some 3-4 years ago main issue was "if a product should be online because it can be shared easily", these days topic is refunds. Thank you for accepting it. from my experience and surveys and lot's of internet marketing training's refunds are profitable. it shows respect towards client and confidence in the product. I've made quite a few test offering same product with same description etc the only difference was refund option. adding refund always increases sales by 30-70 %, and refunds very rarely exceed 3-5% if a product is good...

I should also have added "and if customer service is good"

Other past few weeks I've sent you many emails asking to make refunds immediately to everyone who asks for it. And I also wrote you many times that I am absolutely sure that so many refunds came due to 2 reasons:
1. You posted publicly that you are "too busy" to answer all the emails you get. And that you do not look into your spam folder. That shows complete disrespect towards your clients. I have also wrote you that if I had purchased your system I would become really frustrated to read that post of yours - I wouldn't know if I'll get an answer to my emails or not, nor when I could expect it. Good customer service is extremely important and lack of it is "good enough" reason to ask for a refund.

2. You blame everyone who asked for e refund publicly and call them cheaters. That's not a way to treat the customer. Again it shows total disrespect. One of the purchasers wrote me that he didn't like the system because it is only a bunch of indicators without explaining logic of them. I have not seen system and I do not know if that is accurate. Yet for me that is good enough reason to ask for a refund. Another wrote that he can't use the system due to timing issue. There can be many reason to ask for a refund and it does not mean person is a cheater.

few weeks ago there were some members complaining that Zain refuses to issue a refund and accuse them to be cheaters instead. I've contacted mr. Zain right away and requested to honer his commitment and issue refunds immediately. Then mr. Zain tried to blackmail FPA, here is what he wrote:

...Can you remove the reviews left from the 2nd of March
and bring it back to where it was prior to that date?
(It was the Top Rated System)
from this link
Z-20 Forex | Z20Forex.co.uk reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
If you do that then I will immediately give the refund to everyone.
Thats a promise.

I've told mr. Zain that we wont remove any reviews and he still must issue refunds or we'll have to start SCAM case against him

I always give half of what I earn to Charities. I have paid 30% to FPA and then given 50%
to charities. I have no more money left to continue giving refunds.

Zain, you made commitment & included refund option as a part of the offer. You should not have touched that money until refund period is other. And the reason that you spent them is not an excuse to not make refunds.

And you are lying here again:
- You have not given full 30% to FPA we agreed to leave part of them until refund period is other. FPA received commissions for 49 copies and as I wrote you we will transfer them back the same minute you prove me that there are more refunds given.
- 31 refunds is less than 40% of total sales. In total you've sold 96 items 31 out of them makes 32,29% not "more than 40%" as you wrote

That being said I personally strongly recommend to everyone not to buy anything from mr. Zain - he is dishonest person and not keeping his word and commitments.

And the ones who bought the system and asked for a refund but only received accusations instead it please do the following:

1. Contact paypal and file a Dispute Resolution. Explain to paypal that offer came with a refund option but mr. Zain is not honoring it.

2. File a SCAM case and let FPA traders court decide if mr. Zain is to be officially SCAM rated. To do that please go here: Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery and click on "File Case" button.

Thank you

Set the Accounts Right and Stop Blackmailing

Please set your accounts right.

I have sold only 85 copies and sent you a list of names.
How come you make it 96 copies.
I have also paid you £2000.00 through PayPal as your commissions.
I have already made 31 Refunds so far and I need the refund from you to make further refunds to others.

So you guys at FPA are blackmailing me as a scam.
Do you think you are Forex Gods. You think you are controlling the Forex World?

I was told that 3% to 5% will ask for refunds not more than 40%,
How come you lied to me.

Its the first time in my life that I have had a very bad experience dealing with FPA.
All others should BEWARE that FPA are Blackmailers.

It used to be a free site but not any more. In the absence of Felix, they have starting scamming Forex Developers
and making money through them. FPA is now Affiliate Marketeers. They are making money by selling other peoples systems
and then they Blackmail them. Its all one sided affair.

Nowhere I used the word Cheaters. How come you guys at FPA lie.

I tried my best to help everyone by offering Webinars and one to one live help.
I also tried to accommodate buyers by offering them any of my other Systems for free.

During my last 4 days visit to Africa, I spend £7000.00 as Charity to good cause.
Its many times more than what I received through the sales.

FPA and all others should know that many many months go into developing a Profitable Forex Trading System
its costs money and it cannot be given away for free, unless the system is not working.
Since August 2012 we have never had a losing week.
Its a Great System and thats why it was the Top Rated Trading System on FPA until some of those refund seekers left negative reviews since the 2nd of March. These reviews are not genuine and thats why I asked to remove them.

By giving refunds who loses? Not FPA, its the guys like us have have put in months of hard work and time are the losers.
FPA just makes money by charging 30% commissions. All one sided affair.
FPA should put themselves in the shoes of the Systems Developers and think what we think.

Should there be a limit to the refunds or let every Tom, Dick and Harry have the Systems for free.

Zain, you are lying again.

1. Please take a look into your emails. You will clearly find that:
First I wrote you that we do require at least 30 days unconditional refund option
Then you accepted that rule. as you wrote "I will gladly place a 30 days money back guarantee..."

And only AFTER you accepted that rule I gave you some stats from my experience and marketing theory. that was AFTER you accepted and NO ONE forced you, NO ONE made you do that
I have not wrote a single word about usual refund rates prior to you accepting "no question asked" refund requirement.

If you will keep blaming me for making you to accept refund option or saying that I told you anything like "there will not be more than 5% refunds" I will post screenshots of our emails here which will prove that you are lying. In previous post I made copy/paste of our emails in the exact order. I said "refunds very rarely exceed 3-5% if a product is good" and in my worst nightmare I couldn't imagine you would be so rude publicly and call everyone asking for a refund time wasters or showing such disrespect towards customers as you did here. I actually wouldn't be surprised if 70% or more would ask for a refund after reading all of this.

2. You are not honoring your commitment towards our members. We do care about our members and we do protect them. That is main purpose of FPA - to protect traders against cheating vendors.
Since you are not keeping your promise I warned you that we'll need to encourage them to start a scam finding if you do not refund people and we will put a warning on you review site.
What blackmailing are you talking about? please provide facts

3. We are 100% free service - can you show at least one product that we ask money for? Yes we get income from banner sales and affiliates, some banners are affiliate too - is it wrong? It costs money to maintain site, to protect it from all the hacker attacks that we often get and to pay people contributing to the site development.

4. On that list you mentioned you wrote "85 sales, 11 not delivered yet" I assumed 11 was not included into 85 - OK I admit my mistake here.
Still 31 out of 85 is 36.47% not "more than 40%" as you say. 2000 GBP is commissions for 48,66 sales. This means that you keep money for 36,34 copies. Until you refunded 36 copies you shouldn't ask us to return you money - I wrote that to you weeks ago, and I also wrote that we will transfer them back to you the same minute you prove that you have returned 36 copies and there are more refund requests.

Yesterday I wrote you email requesting to issue refunds immediately to the 2 people who contacted us complaining that you refused to issue them refund. Instead of honoring your commitment you made this faulty accusation posts towards me personally and towards FPA. Now I believe you understood that you are not correct but you still keep lying by saying that we need to refund you money in order for you to make refunds. That is not true - 31 refunds made, I am aware about 2 more requests total 33 assuming no more refunds will come (now 30 days are other) you owe us some money.

Furthermore few hours ago you said that you won't make refunds, now you say that we need to refund you so you could make refunds - so what is true?

6. Perhaps you have not used word "cheaters" but you did call everyone who asked for a refund "time wasters", "free ride seekers" and other synonyms which is basically the same.

5. It takes time to develop a system it also takes time and efforts to sell it. You took commitment to refund anyone within 30 days and argument that it takes time to develop a system is not an excuse not to honer your word. It is not "one side affair" as you say - you get to sell more copies of your online nature product with nearly 0 costs involved, members get a chance to buy a product with a discount, FPA receives commissions that is a win-win-win solution.

How many you spent for charity in Africa doesn't really have anything to do with the fact that you are not honoring your word.

And you should put yourself into shoes of purchaser - perhaps there are some people trying to take advantage of the refund - could be. But for sure there are also people who simply didn't like the system for whatever reason e.g. it was not as they expected or it didn't fit into their trading style or they didn't like the way you communicate with them or whatever other reason [despite if it is profitable]. And now imagine that honest person who simply didn't like the system asked for a refund and instead of making a refund you called him e.g. time waster - of course person got upset and naturally he wrote a negative review.
Imagine you go to the shop and buy a piece of clothes, but after you got home you took another look and you understood that it is not for you - How would you feel if you'd bring back to the shop piece to return it and seller would call you time waster or similar - what review would you write about that shop?

and now instead of honoring you word you make various false accusations towards purchasers & towards FPA but you have nothing to base them on. If you do please post FACTS here, facts not your assumptions. And as I wrote you many times before in the email you are simply ruing your reputation by doing what you do now...

Zain,

You made a promise. If you keep it, nothing happens. If you break it, there are consequences. An accusation of blackmail is like saying a traffic cop is blackmailing you by telling you that you'll get a speeding ticket if you ignore a verbal warning he gave you.

I applaud your charitable donations, but those are no excuse to steal money owed to traders.

Your own actions in this thread reduced sales and increased refund requests significantly. If you had immediately processed refund requests, there would have been no complaints.

If anyone files an FPA Traders Court case and is not refunded, you will get an FPA SCAM finding.

I expect to see a posting by you in this thread before noon on Monday promising to fulfill all outstanding refund requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back