30% trading is gambling.

Do you agree that trading is contain 30% of gamble..
There are so many trader that losing their fund in forex trade. They lack of knowledge,and management.
I wonder that forex is part of gamble. Eventhough, i never lost in trade in lite forex broker and i just able to gain small profit because i've used little fund and save trade.
All forex trading could be called gambling. But you do your research and study and chart to give you an edge.

depending on how you treat somthing every thing could be seen as a gamble but you need to tip the odds in your favor there for education and strategy is the key

Everything is a gamble. Forex trading is attempting to stack the odds for the best possible outcome. Losses are inevitable but risk management done right will see a decent strategy make money over time.

I wouldn't say I like it when trading is compared to gambling. I think the only connection between these things is a risk. In gambling, people rely on luck, and in trading, you have to rely on your knowledge and experience. If you perceive at least 30 percent of trading as gambling, then you will quickly lose your investment.

I wouldn't want to compare trading with gambling. Gambling is based on chance, while trading is based on clear patterns or other factors. Those who compare trading with gambling are very likely to lose their investment because they rely on their knowledge, but luck or chance.

Back