30% trading is gambling.

nanypurwanti

Private
Do you agree that trading is contain 30% of gamble..
There are so many trader that losing their fund in forex trade. They lack of knowledge,and management.
I wonder that forex is part of gamble. Eventhough, i never lost in trade in lite forex broker and i just able to gain small profit because i've used little fund and save trade.

Does one concur of which investing is consist of 30% associated with gamble..
You will discover so many trader of which sacrificing his or her deposit inside forex trade. That they deficit of information, in addition to operations.
My spouse and i question of which foreign exchange is portion of gamble. Eventhough, i never dropped inside business inside lite fx broker in addition to i simply capable to acquire little income simply because i've utilised small deposit in addition to spend less business.

Consider moving to a more reliable broker. LF has a bad habit of using vague rules to grab profits and block withdrawals. You can trade there for a long time with no problems, but once they decide to nail you, there's nothing you can do about it.

Do you agree that trading is contain 30% of gamble..
There are so many trader that losing their fund in forex trade. They lack of knowledge,and management.
I wonder that forex is part of gamble. Eventhough, i never lost in trade in lite forex broker and i just able to gain small profit because i've used little fund and save trade.

I am not sure if I totally understand your question, but FWIW: Trading has nothing to do with gambling. Those who claim they have never lost a trade probably have never traded.

After reading/researching the pedigree/health of a race horse (fundamental analysis) and past performances (technical analysis) a punter places a bet for that horse to win the race. For that, we called it "gambling" or "punting"..

After doing fundamental & technical research and analysis on currencies pair, we place a trade position in anticipation and probable movement of that currencies pair. For that, and as a matter of course, we do not (heavens forbid) dare called it "gambling"...but "trading" because that sounds more "professional".

So, nooooooo, trading the forex is most certainly 100% NOT GAMBLING :p

After reading/researching the pedigree/health of a race horse (fundamental analysis) and past performances (technical analysis) a punter places a bet for that horse to win the race. For that, we called it "gambling" or "punting"..

After doing fundamental & technical research and analysis on currencies pair, we place a trade position in anticipation and probable movement of that currencies pair. For that, and as a matter of course, we do not (heavens forbid) dare called it "gambling"...but "trading" because that sounds more "professional".

If we really think about it,probabilities trading systems damage the market itself.
When the best practice (for both accounts and stress) is find entry point S+R , measure Risk Reward , choose more reward . stop loss take profit , next chart.

Technically speaking, yes. It is risking.

So is driving down the road; or for guys as large as me, so is going up a flight of stairs.

That wasn't the OP's question. Risking doesn't equal gambling. You get nowhere in life without risking (don't know if I have ever come across the verb "To Risk" in its gerund form before, just saying...).

Hello to all..I'm newbie here and that question passed through my mind several times: Is trading a form of gambling?
I find answer that somehow maybe it is, but only if you are uneducated, if are trading emotionaly..
Here is what I find on one web:
All forms of trading and investment can be construed as a form of gambling, although neither are the same as playing the lottery, roulette or betting. Traders seek price fluctuations and investors seek return on investment. Both require a calculated risk that is minimized by knowledge. You are always gambling when you don’t know what you are uneducated, trading emotionally or with a “hot tip”. Calculated risks are taken in all investments. People risk huge sums of money and not every one succeeds. Even when there is a track record of success as in many franchises there is still no guarantee. Their investment becomes a calculated risk. The Forex market is no different. When you trade not knowing what you are doing, or off a tip, you are gambling. When you trade after you have been educated or mentored by a successful program, or by other successful traders, you are now taking a calculated risk.
For now, I'm still using my demo's account...and I'll see can I become a trader or a gambler

Back