30% trading is gambling.

I don't believe that forex has much in common with gambling. With proper forecasting there's not much room for it.

You can say it gambling only when you perform your trading without analysis, understanding and take the blindly decision, otherwise it is legal and lucrative business, we can earn according to our capability.

It is. I've read on some other forum today that people risk 60%. How can it be called then? :D

Sorry to say, I can’t agree with such statistical figure. What you are saying is not the matter of gambling rather many traders are losing money for various reasons:

1. Lack of proper trading platform.

2. Lack of regulated broker.

3. Lack of appropriate broker, for example: if you are a micro trader, you should work with a high leverage broker, but if you are working with a low spread broker instead of high leverage broker, it may not be better option for you.

4. Lack of proper skills and knowledge about financial market tools and techniques.

5. Lack of proper money management and risks management.

6. Lack of flexibility in terms of trading facilities enjoyed by the traders.

7. Lack of intuition and analytical ability to judge the market effectively.

It will depending with each trader will, forex trading can do like as gambling, just open trades using big lot size without analysis, hence if your order suit with the trend hence will getting huge profit, but likewise, if against the trend hence will quickly facing margin call, trading without analysis and also money management considered as gambling

I did not understand the question clearly I guess. But it is true some time luck plays a major role in forex trading. But comparing it with gambling is not correct. It takes a lot of studies, research and practice to be a successful trader.

High returns are always risky. I invested (gambled) some money in a cryptocurrency that looked like Ponzi (Bitconnect) and returned only the sum of my investment. Still, I'm happy not to loose anything.

I would say in this regard that it is fact that trading requires some luck influence but the main thing that need to be considered is improving the technique of your trading. I will not go with the gambling prospect as the Forex market fluctuations can be predicted accurately by gaining sheer knowledge.

But that just shows that trading work totally and completely. Big percent of fails of course cause of that reactions anyway no matter how you really put it and that's really it. See my point with all that stuff ? I do want to see how it's all going anyway.

Back