30% trading is gambling.

Do you agree that trading is contain 30% of gamble..
There are so many trader that losing their fund in forex trade. They lack of knowledge,and management.
I wonder that forex is part of gamble. Eventhough, i never lost in trade in lite forex broker and i just able to gain small profit because i've used little fund and save trade.
Tradingbis risk reward but so is owning your own business

Trading is a gamble if you don’t know what your dealing with. If you don’t have enough experience in a field and you try to overcome that, that is called gambling. When an experienced trader uses his experience of market moves and tries to predict the future, I don’t believe this would be simply gamble. Yes some people believe that every price movement is independent of previous or future movements so predicting it would be a waste of time and it’s pure gamble. If you test different strategies and their backtest and future test result you will see they are very different, so how can this be a gamble if the results vary so much. Gamble must have a chance of 50% success.

Talking about experienced trader we can say they can somehow predict the market and do trading on it. Plus point with it is that they will judge adverse situations of the market soon so they will manage risk. It is not gambling, gambling is when traders react to the market without any planning. Any act without a plan, analysis and proper knowledge in the forex market is considered as gambling.

Same as Betfair trading is not gambling if you know what you are doing.
I don't think you need to compare forex trading with betfair. There are lot more options of analysis and trade management in forex trading. There are liquidity levels and economic news affecting the market which is not the case in betfair.

I don't think you need to compare forex trading with betfair. There are lot more options of analysis and trade management in forex trading. There are liquidity levels and economic news affecting the market which is not the case in betfair.
truth

Back